Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Complaiant

andycam06

lads, short story first, has anybody got an email address to send a complaint to toyota GB please ?

longer story, i like to think that i dont complain or give out much and above all i wouldnt usually post up on a owners club site that iam sending an email to the main people we are discussing but i feel i have to.

iav dealt with several toyota garages in my area but went further afield with my last purchase and was less than impressed, all toyota garages in my area where more than helpful and very friendly but this garage just pushed me too far...........

From Toyota's site

Call us on: 0845 120 6070

icon_fax.gifspacer.gifFax us on: 0203 166 4115

icon_mail.gifspacer.gifWrite to us at:

spacer.gifToyota (GB) PLC

spacer.gifPO Box 814

spacer.gifPortsmouth

spacer.gifPO6 9AY

spacer.gifRegistered in England No.916634

Please note; calls to and from Toyota may be monitored or recorded and will be charged at local rate, but some service providers may charge more.

Opening Hours:

8:30am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday

9:00am - 1:00pm Saturday

No email addy so you may have to use snail mail or give them a call

who writes anymore !!!

thanks for that lad, if i cant get an email address ill give tham a call, and no joy there ill send a letter, iav the email written and all.

3 !Removed! pages long, keep them busy, haha

lads iam just after ringing that number above and the email address if anyone is interested is : customer.relations@tgb.toyota.co.uk :thumbsup:

man are they going to be tired after reading my book :P :yes::yes:

I wouldn't have wasted your time in all honesty. Coming from a customer service background I think I've got a pretty good idea what's going to happen.

If you're complaining about something specific you might get some joy. However, if you're just complaining about 'bad service' you will get a generic response and possibly a small (and I mean small) compensation offer. I doubt they would even bother reading the whole of your email, especially if you waffled on a bit which we tend to do when we're writing something in anger :(

well i wrote a short 3 line complaint to explain quickly what i was angry about, then continued to give FULL details :D

well it was about bad customer service but also about missing parts, thus bad service about getting replacment parts.

well i just got an autoreply so far saying to give them 3 days so we will see what happens. :)