Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trd Supercharger Re Build

SuperChargedRolla

Hi all

Any ideas where I can get my TRD supercharger re-built in the UK?

Thanks for your time

What do you drive?

Your stats say "09 Rolla" but the Corolla was dis-continued in 07 wacko.gif

lol let me explain

I live in the UK, But my work takes me to Asia for 6 months a year, In 08 I bought a brand new Toyota Corolla Altis, Its exactly the same as the USA model (9th gen)

I havn t got pics handy right now but i ll post some soon.

It has the 1zz-fe engine,

Its a bit of a pain for me as I like doing up my cars, So I have to buy the parts from the US, Get them shipped to me in the UK, Then take them to Asia, Believe me you get some funny looks when you turn up at a check in desk with a carbon fiber bonnet and a magniflow cat back exhaust system.

So story goes is I just got my hands on the TRD supercharger for the 9th gen 1zz-fe motor but needs a rebuild, so was wondering if anyone in the UK could do it?, Otherwise I would have to send it back to the states, Which again would be a pain

What a labor of love,

Thanks for your time

lol let me explain

I live in the UK, But my work takes me to Asia for 6 months a year, In 08 I bought a brand new Toyota Corolla Altis, Its exactly the same as the USA model (9th gen)

I havn t got pics handy right now but i ll post some soon.

It has the 1zz-fe engine,

Its a bit of a pain for me as I like doing up my cars, So I have to buy the parts from the US, Get them shipped to me in the UK, Then take them to Asia, Believe me you get some funny looks when you turn up at a check in desk with a carbon fiber bonnet and a magniflow cat back exhaust system.

So story goes is I just got my hands on the TRD supercharger for the 9th gen 1zz-fe motor but needs a rebuild, so was wondering if anyone in the UK could do it?, Otherwise I would have to send it back to the states, Which again would be a pain

What a labor of love,

Thanks for your time

You would be better off taking it to the US I tried to get my supercharger rebuilt but had no luck :(

a long shot - you sound mech minded? get the manual and service parts and do it yourself. no experience myself but seen a vid of one being refurbed, the guy was a hamfisted knucklehead and he made it look simple. contact main dealers in the states or TRDUSA.com about the rebuild kits and pdf's? all that shiping and taxes would be a mare!