Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris De-Cated

toyota-tech-21

hey guys, i have a 2005 1.5 yaris t-sport. yesterday i opened up the exhaust and removed the catalist and center silencer but i have noticed that my engine light has not come on yet. it should come on as there is no cat to clean the fumes and the oxygen sensor should pick this up. Has anyone else done this and has the engine light come on.

thanks guys

stevie

Hi,

I have replaced the whole Exhaust on my Yaris and I have not had a Engine light on

at any stage, I have done this more than a year ago and it is till running strong,

no one has had this problem so I thing you are Safe!

hey, thanks for the reply.

im glad to hear that, i thought mabye there was a problem with my car diadnostic system or something similar. thanks

Is there much of a performance gain? And do you have to have a mate to MOT it who'll turn a blind eye on the emissions?

Iv noticed a little bit more performance from it, the noise is better aswell. I work for toyota and got an exhaust from another t sport so i modified that one but still have my original for its MOT :thumbsup:

Iv noticed a little bit more performance from it, the noise is better aswell. I work for toyota and got an exhaust from another t sport so i modified that one but still have my original for its MOT :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Nice one. :D