Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glove Box Lid

johnhrh

The January 2011 Toyota price list has seen some some fairly substantial price realignments on accessories.

The glovebox lid is now £48 including VAT and fitting from your dealer. Any resistance, just brandish the price list. It worked for me as its there in black and white.

The January 2011 Toyota price list has seen some some fairly substantial price realignments on accessories.

The glovebox lid is now £48 including VAT and fitting from your dealer. Any resistance, just brandish the price list. It worked for me as its there in black and white.

[/quote

Listing for the latest version of glovebox lid on ebay, £25.99 with free delivery- there going like hot cakes though - you need to be quick to get one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-TOYOTA-AYGO-GLOVE-BOX-LID-STORAGE-COVER-RHD-/150534466150?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230c8daa66

Listing for the latest version of glovebox lid on eBay, £25.99 with free delivery- there going like hot cakes though - you need to be quick to get one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-TOYOTA-AYGO-GLOVE-BOX-LID-STORAGE-COVER-RHD-/150534466150?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230c8daa66

I can confirm that this item being sold is the newest glovebox lid with the rectangular pull-down catch - now fitted - does appear to have a very positive locking action.

• 2 weeks later...

Listing for the latest version of glovebox lid on eBay, £25.99 with free delivery- there going like hot cakes though - you need to be quick to get one.

Unfortunately price now increased to £28.49 but still with free delivery. I think they must have originally priced it wrong but over 40 people managed to buy one and they honored that price.

I can confirm that this item being sold is the newest glovebox lid with the rectangular pull-down catch - now fitted - does appear to have a very positive locking action.

• 1 month later...