Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Daz ?

andycam06

was that you i seen in whitheall today, only copped last minute and gave you the blinkers but dont think you seen (if it was you)

who me ? i ddint move away from middlesbrough yesterday , as sad as it sounds lol

ha ha that was me :) i seen your car from a distrance and i was like oh i know that car , wiat thats that dude on the net ha ha i was late for college when i seen u p.s. car looooooooooooks sweet in the real world ha ha

ha, cheers lad, i was looking at your yolk and saying thats nice looking job, then you flashed and i was like do i know him..........

then when i copped you were gone by and i gave you the blinkers but dont know if you seen me.

ha, cheers lad, i was looking at your yolk and saying thats nice looking job, then you flashed and i was like do i know him..........

then when i copped you were gone by and i gave you the blinkers but dont know if you seen me.

ha ha yeah dude i copped the HID kit coming down the road. i seen ur car and i was like do i beep or flash or what ha ha

nice car dude

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links