Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Father's Iimmacualte Corolla

jayne1959

REDUCED PRICE TO £1100. My 83 year old father has had his corolla for 19 years and it is a D reg (1984). 1600cc 5 door light blue Toyota Corolla. This car is in immacualte condition with only 63,000 true miles on the clock. Dad has only done 600 miles since last service nearly a year ago and just last week had a new petrol pump put in. There is no rust on the car as it has been garaged throughout its life and has always been kept clean and tidy and dry. Dad is now unable to drive and as devastating as that is he has had to relinquish his driving licence. I know that dad would prefer his car to go to someone who will cherish it as much as he has and hence the reason I am asking to post here. I am asking £1100 for this car because I am sure that you will see from the pics that it is worth it. Please feel free to ask me any questions or for more pics. I am not a mechanic so might not be able to answer technical questions but i will do my utmost. I can only thank everyone who helped me in the past especially eddie who gave me some brilliant advice. Thank you

post-92158-127127343133_thumb.jpg

post-92158-12712734741_thumb.jpg

post-92158-127127352081_thumb.jpg

post-92158-127127357337_thumb.jpg

post-92158-127127362206_thumb.jpg

post-92158-127127367927_thumb.jpg

post-92158-127127372358_thumb.jpg

post-92158-127127379776_thumb.jpg

That's a pristine and gorgeous corolla mate. I'm sure it will be sold very soon. But you need to sign up here as a registered trader otherwise you are breaking TOC T&C's that you agreed to when you signed up. I don't like sounding like a goody up-my-own knobber, but it can be very irritating for those who pay to be authorised traders here. ;)

KP

It's ok KP, Jayne has taken out a Temp Seller subscription ;)

Thank you KP

Your right and I am grateful to everyone who has been so very helpful to me in attempting to sell dads car.

Many thanks to all.

Jayne

That's a pristine and gorgeous corolla mate. I'm sure it will be sold very soon. But you need to sign up here as a registered trader otherwise you are breaking TOC T&C's that you agreed to when you signed up. I don't like sounding like a goody up-my-own knobber, but it can be very irritating for those who pay to be authorised traders here. ;)

KP

My bad, I am used to seeing the authorised traders label under the UserName. Sorry!

Good luck with the sale!

I'd of had it if you'd posted a year ago... :rolleyes: instead I picked up a bloody rot-box.

My bad, I am used to seeing the authorised traders label under the UserName. Sorry!

Good luck with the sale!

I'd of had it if you'd posted a year ago... :rolleyes: instead I picked up a !Removed! rot-box.

HI KP .. definitely a shame as you wont find a better example anywhere. As i said dad doesnt do many miles a year but last week he paid out over £300 for a new fuel pump and associated bits. The engine is pristine..i hope it goes soon for sure.. i know my mum will be happy because dad may start to get over it better. Dont get old KP ..

;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links