Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Bumper Protector

monty2

Does anyone know where i can obtain a rear bumper protector The one that fits on top of the bumper to stop it getting scratched with items from the boot MrT wants £50 for what seems like a bit of plastic to stick on top of the bumper :crybaby:

Does anyone know where i can obtain a rear bumper protector The one that fits on top of the bumper to stop it getting scratched with items from the boot MrT wants £50 for what seems like a bit of plastic to stick on top of the bumper :crybaby:

R u sure u want that?! I personally think it looks ugly! Ur bumper shouldn't get scratched if your careful. And even if it does, well its only a bit of plastic. I mean dnt get me wrong but u could always get it resprayed/repaired for less than that.My car is 07 model and my bumper has never been damaged due to loading or unloading.

If you really want it, try a local shop/garage. I take care of my car alot and wanted an internal boot trim protector, Toyota said £50. I got it from a local car accessories shop for a tenner.

However, I am thinking of getting bumper and door mouldings for the front and back to avoid scuffs/bumps/dents which are more likely!

Its obviously up 2 u but thats how i feel!

ABZ-T2 :thumbsup:

Have a look at www.rearguards.co.uk - they do a fitting for the Auris 5 door for £ 35.87 plus postage. Unlike the OE Toyota version, the Rearguard one curves up on each side to fit the contour of the rear bumper, and comes in a choice of black or silver.

Have a look at www.rearguards.co.uk - they do a fitting for the Auris 5 door for £ 35.87 plus postage. Unlike the OE Toyota version, the Rearguard one curves up on each side to fit the contour of the rear bumper, and comes in a choice of black or silver.

• 10 years later...
On 4/16/2010 at 2:11 PM, FROSTYBALLS said:

Agreed, that's a great part. I just fitted it on a 2009 5-door.

What I like even better is that it curves behind the door jamb, so that it will never be able to pop up and block the door opening, which is what my original part was doing at 11 years of age.