Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bli!tz

illgryphon

Jeeeeeeeeeebus thats rather large.

Give us the lowdown then, easy to fit? Price? likely bhp gains? Noise?

Got it from Fensport, with a cheeky discount lol. Was pretty straight forward and easy to fit, which is good because the instructions are in japanese and there are hardly any diagrams. Took me longer though because i was impatient, and decided to do it at night with a torch.

Sounds amazing, particulaly when i first fired it up. Nows its settled it sounds a tiny bit fruitier when driving normal, but as soon as you give it any gas it just gives out a proper gutteral roar and begins to whine. Very adictive.

Doesn't come with a mandrel bent intake pipe like the typhoon, but i am going to get one fashioned hopefully via farhan's connection lol.

Got it from Fensport, with a cheeky discount lol. Was pretty straight forward and easy to fit, which is good because the instructions are in japanese and there are hardly any diagrams. Took me longer though because i was impatient, and decided to do it at night with a torch.

Sounds amazing, particulaly when i first fired it up. Nows its settled it sounds a tiny bit fruitier when driving normal, but as soon as you give it any gas it just gives out a proper gutteral roar and begins to whine. Very adictive.

Doesn't come with a mandrel bent intake pipe like the typhoon, but i am going to get one fashioned hopefully via farhan's connection lol.

gonna fit my typhoon at the weekend so should have a good whine on sunday :lol::thumbsup:

did you get the one on eBay that went for 122 notes lol? Nice one fella, you need to come to the next mascrat manor meet!

did you get the one on ebay that went for 122 notes lol? Nice one fella, you need to come to the next mascrat manor meet!

aye more than i wanted to pay but is in brand new condition,soldering iron at the ready to sort the wires and away we go,should be on on sunday,and should be at the next session,but the garage is crazy at the mo with work all over the place and loads of over time/late nights! :eek:

looks good - i'm replacing the oiled filter on my trd cai with one of these. looking at a longer cone tho. defo get the piping replaced, if your going custom with the piping get a cai fabbed?

What make is it? Am assuming it is Blitz but Blitz what? Don't know anything about these.

Is it safe just on that tiny bracket?

Oh! forgot to say looks good.

Looking good. I replaced from a Typhoon to a Blitz SUS, had it fit for about a month now. Where did u tie the orange thing? where the original hoses went? I drilled a hole onto the bracket and screwed it onto that. Cudnt find a suitable place to cable tie it.

Heres a pic of my SUS and Oil Catch Tank fitted, 2 of the only bling in the engine bay, well for now till they get dirty :-p

getattachmentaspxxo.jpg

Looking good. I replaced from a Typhoon to a Blitz SUS, had it fit for about a month now. Where did u tie the orange thing? where the original hoses went? I drilled a hole onto the bracket and screwed it onto that. Cudnt find a suitable place to cable tie it.

Heres a pic of my SUS and Oil Catch Tank fitted, 2 of the only bling in the engine bay, well for now till they get dirty :-p

getattachmentaspxxo.jpg

the kit looks great, i will keep you posted on the piping when i eventually get mine done.

Will i dont know if you remember but that was the vacuum switching valve, i completely removed mine as it doesnt serve a purpose no more once you remove the standard airbox as its used to open a flap on the standard box.

Also the blue thing thats hanging on the pic i used a big cable tie and put it up against the rubber as shown below. If your round anytime soon we can re arrange the vac hoses and just remove the vsv if you dont want it in the engine bay no more. heres a pic of mine you can see where i cable tied that blue thing which connects to the evap cannister.

IMG00064-20100313-1636.jpg

nice sig eddie, im considering a luminous border on mine now!!!

Not hard to see where I had the idea from though is it, you lot with yours I felt a bit left out :lol: been to lazy till now to do one.

Thanks for the post on what this is to chris1712.

That filter is huge. More air though so can't be bad! biggrin.gif

Looks great.

Doesn't filter as good as the A'PEXi tho... :lol:

Looks good tho... very 'bling' cool.gif

OK so we now have typhoon, apexi and blitz cones. Someone grab some coffee filters, a leaf blower and some volcanic ash and we will produce a more up-to-date article on filtration performance :P

Sounds like a plan! :P

:lol:

OK so we now have typhoon, apexi and blitz cones. Someone grab some coffee filters, a leaf blower and some volcanic ash and we will produce a more up-to-date article on filtration performance :P

Ha ha ace, lets do it!

Farhanali - Your ace! When the pipes are done, we could meet at a POD event to do the exchange.

Yea defo im hoping to have my vehicle back by next week then its just about getting all these little things done. I have been put back alot with getting things done on the car due to the new year, When i finally managed to get time off work the last day at work i injured my hand and i spent the whole holidays going in for check ups at hospital. Hand seems much better now and hopefully the car will be returned next week so work on other things can commence. :thumbsup:

Looks great.

How about this bad boy

098q.jpg

bling bling.

Looks great.

How about this bad boy

098q.jpg

bling bling.

Thats the Blitz Sonic isnt it? they cost A LOT!!!!

And they still don't give you a decent piece of piping! :rolleyes:

Looks great.

How about this bad boy

098q.jpg

bling bling.

I believe it is, looks so cool though! I dream of an Apexi power filter with typhoon piping, my dreams are dashed by finances :(. Lets hope my income tax refund magically does itself at the same time my student loan comes in :yahoo:.

massive filter surface............. lets put a shroud on it and make allllllllllllll that air come through am 80/90 mm opening.... i dont get it. lol