Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Style Pack Photo's

Doesn'tExist

As I might be ordering a new Prius next week, pending a good test drive, I am looking at the options list but can't seem to find decent pictures of what the differences are with the style pack and what it looks like....Has anyone got any good photographs?

As I might be ordering a new Prius next week, pending a good test drive, I am looking at the options list but can't seem to find decent pictures of what the differences are with the style pack and what it looks like....Has anyone got any good photographs?

Sorry no photos at present (and car a little grubby), but happy to take some if it helps. Style pack on Blue metalic. Let me know.

Yes I would really appreciate that bud!

Thank you very much! Truly appreciate that. Quite like the subtlety.

Darker colours set it off nicely. Which will be another big choice, think that at the moment we are between pearl White, silver or black. Love the blue but we have that now.

Thanks again.

Thank you very much! Truly appreciate that. Quite like the subtlety.

Darker colours set it off nicely. Which will be another big choice, think that at the moment we are between pearl White, silver or black. Love the blue but we have that now.

Thanks again.

No worries, apologies I didn't get a full side on shot, but even them, as you say they're quite subtle. Saw a white Prius with the style pack today, and thought it was just a waste of money. Think as you say, dark works much better.

Even then, it's quite a lot of cash for a few small bits of silver plastic.

It is, but it is nice to set it apart a little :-) I think I'd only go for it if we get a black one....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links