Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Type Of Engine Oil In Yaris 1.5 T Sport / Spoiler Help

bosco

Hello again,

Got a enquiry, Whats the best ans most suitable engine oil to use on the yaris T sport 2001 model.

At present, I just changed the oil and filter. I put in Castrol edge 5w 30 fully synthetic.

Should I keep to semi synthetic? Not sure as had different answers.

Also, can anyone forward me a number of a main toyota dealer in england (south) as I need a price of a phase one front spoiler for T sport and mats.

Also, just got car back from toyota garage, the vvti controller was gone and the oil pressure valve!

Was hit for 600 euros.

:ffs: :ffs:

Also, advise needed on de-cat. What do you get on performace and engine light? What about

the sensor wire that plugs in the cat, what do you do with that? Also, the cat

is not separate, it is welded as one, it is a sport cat from envy for the yaris, or am I

wasting my time? :ffs:

Any advise on my phase 1 please.

Cheers.

Castrol Edge is fine, i use it in mine and the car seems to be fine with it, so i will use it again next service. :thumbsup:

why you want an english garage number lad, if you want to get a price of parts from england try giving parts-king a pm

but if you need a phase 1 bumper then you should think about getting the phase 2 and a set of tear drops :thumbsup: B)

• 4 months later...

hey guys toyota got especial offer on motor oil,s normally 5 liter Toyota oil is 27.99 but now is only 14.99 :)

I've paid £12.99 on prior special offers and ALWAYS ask for a discount when buying oil and filters (and usually get one)...

Toyota semi synthetic is fine unless you are racing on a track...

hey guys toyota got especial offer on motor oil,s normally 5 liter Toyota oil is 27.99 but now is only 14.99 :)

I shall be going to them for my oil tomorrow then! And filter.