Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wing Mirror

frainy

any one know were i can get a drivers side wing mirror for my corolla t sport 55 plate 3 pin round plu heated and electric thnaks jack

does any one know if the d4d wind mirror fit the corolla t sport ? there seems to be ore of them around thankyou

Hi, I'm new here. I'm after a replacement wing mirror for my 1999 g6r passenger too, electric heated with glass. Where apart from mr T can I source one? and what kind of price are we looking at?

Thanks

sorry lad, found that for frainy, try looking on eBay or ringing scrap yards, will be hard to get it for you motor ild say as iam asuming heated mirrors are only on the g6r and as there was only what 420 made, there plenty of t sports out there to get a mirror from, happy hunting

no worries mate, I found that too....I ended up ordering from mr t...a whopping £150 and its coming from Japan. Guess its the price to pay to have a special edition....special parts...special price...not.

any one know were i can get a drivers side wing mirror for my corolla t sport 55 plate 3 pin round plu heated and electric thnaks jack

Mine got smashed about 6 months ago, it cost me about £280 quid fitted from a main dealer so i would certainly try scrapyards first next time!! good luck for the parts though.

Mine got smashed about 6 months ago, it cost me about £280 quid fitted from a main dealer so i would certainly try scrapyards first next time!! good luck for the parts though.

Had a similar quote for mine doing.... thankfully it was paid for by the old sod that hit it!! :lol:

Had a similar quote for mine doing.... thankfully it was paid for by the old sod that hit it!! :lol:

lol, lucky you Norfolk n Chance,the sod that hit mine drove off and i had to foot the bill :crybaby: scrappy's next time i think !