Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Had To Take Some Pics In The Sun!

chris1712

My T-Sport, had it about 2 months now.

dscf92690887050.jpg

dscf92770904355.jpg

dscf92450824231.jpg

dscf92540861030.jpg

dscf92440816752.jpg

And one with it dropped in photoshop for effect :P

dscf92462384372.jpg

VVTL-i just kicked in y0!

Needs a ruddy good clean but it was such a beautiful day I had to take a few snaps. Unfortunately, I don't know many scenic areas nor am I any good with a camera!

Plans are, drop on Eibach springs or Koni, Apexi power intake and strut braces front and back.

Needs the springs first, they sit SO high at stock :(.

Nice!

Reminds me of days gone by, looks like its at the Mall?

Yup Cribbs Causeway. You used to live in Brizzle or something?

i live in Bath, i think we should have a mini meeting in the summer, in swindow or bristol

i live in Bath, i think we should have a mini meeting in the summer, in swindow or bristol

I would do Swindow! I'm down sauf in Scandover

Very nice car mate, but would benefit hugely from a medium tint on the back 3 windows, enhances the look of the car so much IMHO.

Nice!

I did indeed. I used to live by the downs

I went to University in Bath but did my placement year in Brizzle.

Nice!

I did indeed. I used to live by the downs

I went to University in Bath but did my placement year in Brizzle.

lol, u studying in university of bath, me 2, i am in the 2nd year currently, wt subject u study??

We should definitely get a south west meet going at some point. Anywhere between Bristol/Swindon really I'd be up for.

Anyone in Bristol with a Typhoon? Just ordered one and could probably do with a second pair of hands!

FYI, I'm studying Computer Engineering at UWE, currently doing a placement year at Broadcom which is in Bristol.

• Like 1

alright mate ,cribbs causway eh .im down taunton i got a typhoon . its a piece of ***** to fit, if i can fit it anyone can lol .but if you want any help im here.

alright mate ,cribbs causway eh .im down taunton i got a typhoon . its a piece of ***** to fit, if i can fit it anyone can lol .but if you want any help im here.

It should be fine, I'm just concerned should any light come up. Also extending the MAF wires, but I've heard there is some slack to be had by splitting down the loom further, infact its what K&N recommend in their installation guide.

Heres hoping it comes with all the fittings, got it 2nd hand off the bay but couldnt resist for £80.

It should be fine, I'm just concerned should any light come up. Also extending the MAF wires, but I've heard there is some slack to be had by splitting down the loom further, infact its what K&N recommend in their installation guide.

Heres hoping it comes with all the fittings, got it 2nd hand off the bay but couldnt resist for £80.

yeah just make sure you got all the rubber bungs and tubes correct else the lights will come on.you may have enough slack on the loom you may not.its so easy to extend the wires though you could do it now while you wait.

We should definitely get a south west meet going at some point. Anywhere between Bristol/Swindon really I'd be up for.

Anyone in Bristol with a Typhoon? Just ordered one and could probably do with a second pair of hands!

FYI, I'm studying Computer Engineering at UWE, currently doing a placement year at Broadcom which is in Bristol.

cool

i saw quite a few modificed celica in bristol, maybe we can have a joint meeting with celica owners.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links