Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gti Parts For Sale

KPARRIS-JONES

Hi all, I have a few parts for sale now, prices are negotiable as is collection/delivery.

1. Early-Spec Front Callipers including torque plate bolts. No pads. = £50 collected / £60 delivered

2. Centre Floor Trim Pieces, good condition no snaps, scuffs on top of rear piece. = £10 both collected / £15 both posted

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale025.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale027.jpg

3. GL Model front and rear seats, perfect condition. = £100 for whole set collected and I'll fit them for you aswell. Can sell separately £25 per seat.

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale051.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale052.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale049.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale050.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale048.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale047.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale046.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale045.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale044.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale043.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale042.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale029.jpg

4. Standard GTi Air-Box and New unused K&N Panel Filter. = £20 collected or fitted on site / £30 delivered

5. Power Assisted Steering Pump Bracket. = £15 collected / £20 delivered

6. Standard GTi Back-Box, used and without trim pieces/brackets, good condition. = £50 collected / £60 delivered

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale033.jpg

7. Standard GTi Headlamps, good condition. Will sell separately. No bulbs. = £40 for both collected / £50 delivered

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale036.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale034.jpg

8. Standard GTi Side Repeaters, perfect condition. = £10 collected or fitted on site / £12 delivered

9. Standard GTi Side Lights, perfect condition. No bulbs. = £20 collected or fitted / £25 delivered

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale038.jpg

ArtConstructionandPartsforSale040.jpg

10. GTi Exhaust Gaskets, Full Kit. Never opened packets. = £5 collected / delivered

11. Standard GTi Alternator Pulley, Painted Matte Black. = £10 collected or fitted / £12 delivered

PM me or reply here if you want any parts, Prices are negotiable and delivery costs may be less than anticipated, if so I will inform you and lower the price accordingly. Some parts such as the alternator pulley, lights, side repeaters and seats I will fit myself if you so wish. I don't mess around and will do my best to reply quickly, and do what I can to keep you informed about deliveries. If you are uncertain about anything please do not hesitate to ask.

You can also call me on: 07590816189

Or e-mail me at: parris-jones@hotmail.co.uk

Before collection/delivery I will clean the seats and lights etc. I had to take the pictures quickly!

Kynan

• 2 months later...

BUMP!

I also have a Grill for sale which I made myself. It will fit the GTi and the GL, but do PM me for more details.

DSC01302.jpg

Cheers,

KP

• 5 weeks later...

I have a few other miscellaneous parts laying around so do enquire if you cannot find what you are looking for. I often uncover more parts and I have a small collection of odd bits and pieces which I keep to sell on.

I also have parts for Hyndai Coupes for sale which include;

1. Original Hyundai Coupe S 1.6 Wheels and tyres (O2 Plate) They are all in very good condition with only light scuffing on the very outer rims and the tiniest bit of corrosion on the inner lip of one wheel. It is barely noticeable. They all have a decent bit of tread on them bu they wil

£200 Collect Only

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

2. Innovite Evo 18" Wheels in granite with a polished lip, two are slightly scuffed from kerb damage and they have a few spots of corrosion on the lip.

3. Standard 2.7L V6 Coupe Exhaust (Twin Exit) This is a standard exhaust and only includes the back box section shown in the photos. Very good condition, no rust or dents.

£80 Collect Only, unless you are willing to pay the difference in delivery.

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

4. Standard 2.7L V6 Coupe Air Box and filter with almost new filter element. The top bolt which secures the plastic cover to the top of the box has sheered but isn't vital.

£20 Collect/£25-£30 Delivered

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

5. LED Coupe/Matrix Side Repeaters, new and never used.

6. Coupe 1.6 S Standard Tail-Lights, pristine with no bulbs or bulb holders.

£30 Collected/£35-£40 Delivered

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

7. Standard Coupe 2.7L V6 ARB, it's a genuine Hyundai/Kia part and has never been fitted only stored.

£40 collect/£50 Delivered

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

Enquire for prices regarding delivery.

I have another item up for sale:

1. 4X 3S-GTE 440CC Injectors and Fuel Rail

£100 or £95 collect

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

It comes complete with the Fuel Pressure Regulator and also the Cold Start Injector line. Upon purchase I will clean it up thoroughly.

Options:

The FPR is slightly corroded, now although this doesn't impair operation it does make it a bit of an eye sore. For an extra £10, I will clean and paint the Fuel Rail and FPR in a colour of your choice in a proper metal paint so it will be durable.

I am open to offers, the price includes Postage.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links