Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2010 Driver Power Survey

Exmeg2

This survey produced probably the most accurate driver assessment yet made of the Toyota Auris and I am not surprised to see the car relegated to 75th place.

This survey produced probably the most accurate driver assessment yet made of the Toyota Auris and I am not surprised to see the car relegated to 75th place.

I have to admit that I am not surprised either, and Toyota need to do something to reassure existing owners that their fears are unfounded. If not there will be many owners who will never touch another Toyota again after their Auris experience.

Then there are those (me) who are stupid and have owned two, hoping that the second was better than the first. Only to find out they are all the same! :crybaby:

I have to admit that I am not surprised either, and Toyota need to do something to reassure existing owners that their fears are unfounded. If not there will be many owners who will never touch another Toyota again after their Auris experience.

Then there are those (me) who are stupid and have owned two, hoping that the second was better than the first. Only to find out they are all the same! :crybaby:

But before you get carried away, read the survey.

You will find that the biggest thing which really dragged the Auris down was - performance. Apparently 85% of owners think the car is under powered?

They obviously havent driven my SR180 then!!!!

If it wasnt for the performance really dragging the car down, it would have finished mid table.

Andy

Performance complaint is something I don't really get. How can you buy a car and then say it is underpowered?? Didn't you drive it or you just too stupid thinking 1.4 diesel is going to make Auris a hot hatch.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links