Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris D4D Going Strong

Olebo

I'm driving an Auris D4D and it is @ 203468 KM on the clock I mean this car has never given me any mechanical problem even the accelerator is working fine, I will just need to take it back to Toyota to change the accelerator mechanism for safety sake. Well at the momnt I need to change Brake discs, brake pads and the Battery and that's all for now!! NO Any Other Problem it's a very good car and reliable. compared to the VW POLO 1.6 I have I have doing so much work on that POLO changing this and that from plastic to metal. Thanks to Toyota for bringing the Auris!

Good to see a positive post for a change, thought I'd reply.

I highly doubt I'll cover half of those miles in my ownership of my D-4D Auris - but the mechanical reliability is always reassuring.

For the record, my previous 8 cars have been VW/SEAT and I've no complaints from the VAG group at all. :)

I had 95.000 km and 0 problems. :thumbsup:

At the moment 31000 kilometers, and some major and minor issues. If I trust this car? Yes, more than any other car from another brand!

However, I don't trust is as I would trust a real Toyota!

At the moment 31000 kilometers, and some major and minor issues. If I trust this car? Yes, more than any other car from another brand!

However, I don't trust is as I would trust a real Toyota!

I dont trust my auris its just back from the main dealer

56,000 km on the clock ecu gave up, took a week to diagnose and rear pads and discs replaced again :ffs:all under warranty though:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links