Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Plate Change

corolla02

Hi guys, thinkin of sellin my rolla in tha coming months but I have a private reg on. Any idea how long it will take to put the original plate back on and how much it will cost? cheers guys

well if you transfer it from your car directly onto say your new car i think it can be done while you wait at your local dvla office

if you want it put back on retention and the old plate back on you car then it takes about a week or 2 for the new log book to come.

it cost me £80 last year when i checked...

but just go to the dvla website it will have all the answers for you

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/home/en/Faq?id=REG_RETAINING#reg_retaining

Hi guys, thinkin of sellin my rolla in tha coming months but I have a private reg on. Any idea how long it will take to put the original plate back on and how much it will cost? cheers guys

My boyfriend changed the plate on his car about a month ago, it took about a fortnight to get the new mot taxdisk etc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links