Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Comparing 2006/7 Cars

Slarti

It looks as if my old Camry is going to get a bit on the expensive side to maintain, so it will probably be time to downsize when I replace it.

Being very happy with the Camry for the last 7 years I am obviously going to look at Toyota first and it seems to me that I am going to end up with an Avensis, probably the 1.8 because of MPG, but I can see on the web an easy way to compare the 3 models of the 2006/7 Avensis 1.8 VVT-i auto 2007MY.

Anybody able to point me at the appropriate pages?

Cheers

Slarti :thumbsup:

Page 31 of the brochure that covers my '07 Avensis lists the following:-

T3-S has Full-colour map navigation, leather gearshift knob.

T3-X has Automatic headlights, dual zone automatic aircon, power rear windows, front foglights, enhanced trim with metal inserts, rain sensor wipers, electrochromatic rear-view mirror, leather steering wheel and gearshift knob, heated retractable mirrors. There may also be differences in the front seats with additional adjustments, and better armrests.

The TR model replaced the T3-S & T3-X in 2008 and included, I believe, most if not all all of the above niceties (but I stand to be corrected there, as I don't really know for sure).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links