Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Garage Wont Listen - Brakes Test Isnt Solving Prob.

ThDx

My car went juddering to a halt at a T-junction after a night standing in the rain. I wasnt going fast, so swerved into the pavement instead of the main road... Since then at odd times, having stood still many hours when braking it judders (braking engages after several pumpings regardless of whethe the night has been wet or dry. In recent snowy slush I was crawling along and most of the time brakes worked okay but once it juddered (come to think of it, the engine sounds as if it's over revving) and car would have hit the one in front, but I was keeping distance...

Brought my car to Garage where they checked the brakes and guy was then rude, unhelpful, couldnt get the point, wanted me out of there - upset!

I wonder does this sound familiar? Car is fully serviced. (39,ooo max in four years) Strangely, the brake discs were ruined already at the end of 4 years and were replaced, so were pads.. The juddering happened before and after...if it isnt brakes, what could be the problem?

my 1.4 does that some times.... i assumed its the abs kicking in and toyota didnt seem to think it was a problem...