Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Iq

Jade.

Hi Everyone,

im new to this but just had to post, I got my IQ beginning of April and i LOVE IT!! from the first moment i sat in it to test driving it.I just had to buy it.

It drives amazing and feels alot bigger than it really is! the interior everyone compliments it as the dash board looks great! Its very Eco friendly and takes £30.00 to fill. I would advise anyone to buy one.

Thanks guys i would love to hear your thoughts and what you think of the IQ.

Jade

At last!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone who is happy with their IQ - like me :thumbsup:

Me too, 15000 miles and more pleased with my IQ2 and all it's automated bits and pieces than when I first bought it!

Fuel consumption on average is between 55mpg and 62mpg so I am quite happy with that also.

Hi Everyone,

im new to this but just had to post, I got my IQ beginning of April and i LOVE IT!! from the first moment i sat in it to test driving it.I just had to buy it.

It drives amazing and feels alot bigger than it really is! the interior everyone compliments it as the dash board looks great! Its very Eco friendly and takes £30.00 to fill. I would advise anyone to buy one.

Jade

Hi Jade, welcome to the club :thumbsup:

You have many more miles of fun to come :yahoo:

I'm glad you're happy, Jade. :rolleyes:

What model do you have? Give us a photo! :D

The only real problems I've had are the rattles, but they're mostly sorted now.

Beware of runnig costs though. Fuel consumption is poo if you put your foot down, and service costs are scary for such a small car! :o

Hi Everyone,

Jade

Hi Jade,

I am with you, I've had mine since September, and don't get me wrong, have had a few niggles with it, but it's been a solid little car so far.

I have read posts about people not too keen, with some very good points, but also some very picky ones (I think they want the quality of a 30k car for the price of a fiesta) Most of my driving is done stop start getting to work, fuel stays around the 50-55 mpg mark.

Not hit the time yet to get it serviced, but it does seem to vary from dealer to dealer with regards to prices.

Liked it when it wasn't even available......loved it when i saw her in the showroom......absolutely loved her after the testdive......4 months waiting :censor: love it every day again.

(worth every cent.......and the extra's on her)

Hello again,

Thank you for your replys.

I had an option when i bought the car for either 5year guarantee or 3years services so i chose the services. so thats a saving! :thumbsup: I do seem to have a little rattle which is at the front somewere but i just egnore it doesnt bother me too much. i am seeing more and more IQs on the road now which is good but it is sometimes nice to have something different. But they are such an up and coming car its not really suprising.

Thanks

Jade

• 3 weeks later...