Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking 4 Parts King

keep it goin

hi,i'm new to forums in general so please forgive if this isn't the right bit.the name kingo keeps cropping up so maybe thats who i'm looking for?avensis estate 98 rear suspension.a bar that connects leg to axle[torsion bar?]needs new bushes.i cant find asupplier other than mrT who wants me to buy the whole unit [£90+vat per side]i know some parts are mrT only but can i find an alternative?cheers for any help

Parts King

Best thing to do is click the link above and send him a message direct with your reg/chassis no and what you're after

thumbsup.gif

cheers for the info i'll compose a message when my missus either a]brings the car back b]she can tell me where i hid the v5 so i can get the chassis no.

hi,i'm new to forums in general so please forgive if this isn't the right bit.the name kingo keeps cropping up so maybe thats who i'm looking for?avensis estate 98 rear suspension.a bar that connects leg to axle[torsion bar?]needs new bushes.i cant find asupplier other than mrT who wants me to buy the whole unit [£90+vat per side]i know some parts are mrT only but can i find an alternative?cheers for any help

Thats right, bushes cant be replaced.

Its a dealer only part..

the fun thing is that the part has 3 revisions and make sure you get the right one.

I'm here!!!

Sorry but as mentioned above, that control bar comes with the bushes in it, you cant get them seperatley I'm afraid

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links