Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Should I Look For In A Ts?

DazBock

Hi All

So I have hopefull just acquired myself a nice TS. Its a 2002 and it has only one 53k, look to be in great condition and whilst it doesn't have leather the interior is very nice and it has the optional Sat Nav.

I am hopefully going to collect it on Saturday but would like to know if there is anything common I should be looking out for?

Thanks I hope to see you all soon!

Daz

Hi All

So I have hopefull just acquired myself a nice TS. Its a 2002 and it has only one 53k, look to be in great condition and whilst it doesn't have leather the interior is very nice and it has the optional Sat Nav.

I am hopefully going to collect it on Saturday but would like to know if there is anything common I should be looking out for?

Daz

alright mate . my t sport was same age and similar miliage when i bought it . first thing get the lift bolts changed .the sat nav isnt that great a tomtom is better really but its your call.make sure the air vent by the driver window blows hot air.

Hi All

Daz

alright mate . my t sport was same age and similar miliage when i bought it . first thing get the lift bolts changed .the sat nav isnt that great a tomtom is better really but its your call.make sure the air vent by the driver window blows warm air.

OK thanks for the prompt advice.

I gather the Sat Nav won't be great but it should keep some value in the car at least!

How much will it cost me to get these Lift bolts changed then? I was going to take the car to be properly checked out anyway so mabe worth doing at the same time. I am paying around £3.5 seems to be the going rate?

no worries. the lift bolts are 80p something like that . garage will charge for half an hour to fit em.some people on here will do it for you for free if you are willing to drive to them.

Sliders in my drivers seat are gone. Im just going to be ripping them out and replacing them with a lovely set of brides tho. so no worries for me. :-)

alrite, make sure you check that the cd player works, picked mine up bout month ago not knowing tht it doesnt play cd's , parently there prone to packin up...

not had cts long but love it!!