Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Jrg Cts :-)

Clawliger

Here my little corolla t-sport, been on here a while now and only recentley tok a photo i reckon is worthy showing anybody tbh.

111.jpg

Nice wheels, look abit like mine :lol:

Nice drop too. How much u freedom u have still got?

Me 4 cm :ph34r:

what exhaust back box are you using mate?

I was at combe on Saturday shame I didnt see your CTS

• 6 months later...

New exhaust, and its a national road, didnt go over the limit, B)

Edited by Norfolk n Chance
Video removed.... public roads no matter what the limit should not be used to film your car... members should take it to a track...

i would suggest you check the T&C's you agreed to on signing up to TOC

New Purchase (hoping its not against T&C's to post things ive bought online)

2010-11-01174525.jpg

Fidanza Flywheel and a Fensport Oem clutch as mine is pretty dead. going to upgrade start of next summer when i can afford a better clutch, just needed it on the road for now tbh, itll do.

arpbolts.jpg

ARP bolts from Co'ord motorsport in the UK, part No.203-2802. good company to deal with, orderd at 2pm on the friday, turned up saturday morning.

As i stated above, bought a Fensport Oem clutch kit as i just really need a clutch. Turns up in a Blueprint Box, but its a Nippon Cluch, Win!

nkk.jpg

very nice bro, I cant wait to pull my exedy stage one and throw in a helix aswell, im going to hit up a flywheel as well for sure!

I bought the fidanza from america and was sent the wrong one for the 1zz-ge, the day they dropped the box and everything i get a dreaded call saying the flywheel doesnt fit its defo for the 1zz celica. Had to get them to fit everything anyway as needed the car running aswell. Had to send the fidanza back.

Such a bugger but will just grab it from fensport this time round!

Mind you my clutch does feel amazingly on point right now but for daily driving the biting point is very snappy!

Got mine through fensport. Quick delivery aswell. Again orderd in friday. Turned up today. Got a bmc dia to fit aswell. Cant wait to fit it all tbh. The guys on 9th gen rave about rhe fidanza.

You get he arp bolts aswell? Guy at co'ord didnt realise they fit the 2zzge engine.

na bro i didnt but i will for next time defo!

interesting on the bmc induction, direct fitment or a universal kit, regardless they are very highly rated with the german owners on the turbo engines. Plus being an enclosed filter hmm your giving me ideas !

Dia. Enclosed. Not hw xarbon one. The hard plastic one. But ive coated the outer case in a few layers of heat preventive paint. Shall be fitting tomorow. Ill get pics of course.

The bolts arw £30 posted from co'ord.

good stuff bro! yea get some pics up for sure, get on cod aswell LOL

like the idea of the induction, its certainly a solution to have a well designed enclosed kit rather than going with the long efforts of having fabrication on heatshields that cost alot of money but dont work as good as the design of the bmc kits.

Ive heard good reviews of both the cda and dia. Obviously the cda has the advantage of being made of carbon. But i got a dia for cheap. So decided just to coat it in some heat resistant paint to aid heat defence.

Should sound beefier too. Going to pull the cold air feed slightly further away from the filter to help any water ingress issuea.

There inovit sr6 wheels mate. Some jdm replica so im told.

Anyhoo. Heres the DIA

This is the filter seperated.

2010-11-02104049.jpg

This is the filter next to an ordinary pen. As you can see. The housing is pretty big.

2010-11-02112150.jpg

Thid is my engine bay before fitting the DIA. If you notice the intake pipework. It has two curves and is quet long with a standard open cone filter.

2010-10-23162152.jpg

Now, because the DIA is so large i had to modify my intake pipe to accomodate. Which has resulted in a straighter pipe.

2010-11-02165942.jpg

Still need to fiddle with the positioning. Possibly shorten thd intake a few more mm to enable the cold air feed to sit a bit closer(thas next to the Battery from the lower grill)

na bro i didnt but i will for next time defo!

interesting on the bmc induction, direct fitment or a universal kit, regardless they are very highly rated with the german owners on the turbo engines. Plus being an enclosed filter hmm your giving me ideas !

if you're getting rid of your apexi, can i have first dibs?

Thid is my engine bay before fitting the DIA. If you notice the intake pipework. It has two curves and is quet long with a standard open cone filter.

2010-11-02165942.jpg

Where's your MAF Sensor?? unsure.gif

Had it made up by a fabricator friend. Its been hacked alot to get the dia in. If im honest. I dont rlly like the dia that much. Thonk im going to look for an apexi open cone. Put the Battery in the boot and straighten the intake pipe out.