Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Jrg Cts :-)

Clawliger

Possibly. He did it as a return favour. But ill ask him if he can. May mention that he could make some money out of it. I know people on here would be willing to pay for a pne piece hard pipe with a maf adaptor. Lol.

• 3 weeks later...

right, little update here.

bought new pads and discs all around. got m-tex front discs with ebc red stuff pads, and mr t rear discs with allied-nippon pads.

new front disc vs old front disc.

2010-11-27104845.jpg

old front setup on car

2010-11-27095232.jpg

new front setup on car

2010-11-27110522.jpg

old rear set up

2010-11-27121116.jpg

new rear set up

2010-11-27121109.jpg

behind wheels

2010-11-27131103.jpg

2010-11-27131111.jpg

also swung by bristol thursday night to meet up with hooch (a member off of here and a very nice guy) to pick up a rear c-one engine mount.

Old mount

2010-11-27101815.jpg

C-one mount

2010-11-27094324.jpg

C-one vs Old

2010-11-27101809.jpg

I also picked this up through the parts store in work

2010-11-27135132.jpg

Can anyone guess what its for?????

A mechanic mate of mine recons not to use "ebc red stuff pads" he thinks they are crap, let us know how they go would value the opinion of someone who has used them, will need to change my discs and pads all round come the spring :thumbsup:

yer, i realised that one is wonky after id fitted everything. could not be bothered to spin it around. will do it tomoz. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

A mechanic mate of mine recons not to use "ebc red stuff pads" he thinks they are crap, let us know how they go would value the opinion of someone who has used them, will need to change my discs and pads all round come the spring :thumbsup:

i had them and didnt like them . they took so long to bed in and when they eventually did they were terrible when cold and average when warm .

2010-12-12121347.jpg

short shifter and gear nob.

2010-12-12115033.jpg

pulleys on. :-).

If anybody would like to know. You need a 6PK 1760 belt to fit the pulleys. Vs the standard which is 6PK 1695.

good stuff stu always confused on the belt im going to order my pulleys in january along with MWR flywheel nice heads up on the belt

• 6 months later...

Wish i had taken pictures of it, but i recentley fitted an imported celica exahust manifold which i ported myself. they fit straight on by the way. also have ditched the air injection system. and also have a pair of celica seats to whack in. making up bracket templates on saturday :-)

Have you noticed any differences with the air injection system removed ? :thumbsup:

Whats the difference with the Celica exhaust manifold ?

well my butt dyno says it feels alot better mid-range and seems to pull harder in lift.

and in regards to removing the air injection, no. havnt noticed a thing tbh. it has been knackered for ages and im not paying out to replace it. so i binned it all lol.

well my butt dyno says it feels alot better mid-range and seems to pull harder in lift.

and in regards to removing the air injection, no. havnt noticed a thing tbh. it has been knackered for ages and im not paying out to replace it. so i binned it all lol.

Wish you had done pics of removing the system and of fitting the new manifold lol :thumbsup:

its really simple if im honest. i think im doing another soon so if i do ill take pictures.

i can write up a walkthrough if anybody needs it. its alot easier on a lift but it can be done on axel stands. the only real obstacle is the belt tensioner which catches on the air pump pipework, the rear engine mount and rusty bolts/nuts lol.

Whats the difference between the old and new pulleys? is it just their new or do they do something different?

oh and your cars looking good! :thumbsup:

there both lighter and are also underdrive pulleys, so the parasitic loss is vastly reduced and the engine will rev slightly faster.

also by having the water pump underdriven it reduces the chance of cavitation at high rpms's.

You have got some decent mods going on here mate!!

How did the hondata gasket fit? did you need longer bolts or to take anything off the gasket?

I wouldn't mind meeting up with you and bridges next time my bro is visiting!!

A four T sport photo shoot would be cool!

well you better be quick, good old mr bridges is thinking of selling up for a leon. lol. the traitor.

just trimmed the gasket a little at the alternator end as the studs a bit short. but ive heard of some people just whacking them straight on.

ill be removing my inlet manifold soon to see if i can gasket match it to the hondata, so ill take pics for you mate.

Agh cheers... You're the traitor you swine!!!!!!

It is true you will need to be quick as it will be going and Stu come on......not just any Leon!!