Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Knocking Noise

waldo87

some of you may have seen my thread about the alternator and psiible driveshaft knocking.

alternators done but still got knocking from the front. took it to a gargage to have the alternator sorted and they dont think it is the driveshaft. sounds like the shock knocking, have checked the top mount nut but it was tight. need to jack it up at weekend and get underneath it to get it sorted as want it sorted before japfest and modified nationals.

any help greatful accpected

some of you may have seen my thread about the alternator and psiible driveshaft knocking.

alternators done but still got knocking from the front. took it to a gargage to have the alternator sorted and they dont think it is the driveshaft. sounds like the shock knocking, have checked the top mount nut but it was tight. need to jack it up at weekend and get underneath it to get it sorted as want it sorted before japfest and modified nationals.

any help greatful accpected

if it is the shocker you may as well put a set of coilovers on as the price of toyota one's are shocking no pun intended. :lol: