Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supercharging

Clawliger

Is this still a reality? The TTE supercharger kit from prolex? Im enw to the 'rolla scene, so just picking up info.

Is this still a reality? The TTE supercharger kit from prolex? Im enw to the 'rolla scene, so just picking up info.

interested to catch the replies on this...how much are they going for now? contemplating getting one!! you checked out the difference it'll make in terms of insurance at all?

interested to catch the replies on this...how much are they going for now? contemplating getting one!! you checked out the difference it'll make in terms of insurance at all?

from what i've read before, i think the supercharger kits are discontinued wherever you look...

from what i've read before, i think the supercharger kits are discontinued wherever you look...

i spoke to TTE a few months ago and you cannot buy the kit from them, but they said that you can buy all the individual parts from toyota themselves.

they sent me the the parts list in a pdf format that i can email you in a few days when i get back to my home pc.

any chance of a copy also?

i spoke to TTE a few months ago and you cannot buy the kit from them, but they said that you can buy all the individual parts from toyota themselves.

they sent me the the parts list in a pdf format that i can email you in a few days when i get back to my home pc.

im guessing thats the complete parts list to set my CTS up with the TTE s/c and ancillaries?

im guessing thats the complete parts list to set my CTS up with the TTE s/c and ancillaries?

yep! thumbsup.gif

F/I all day for gains, NA is only useful for the hardcore track driver. To make the best of a NA set up you scrap the car of all weight so a good chassis and low kerb weight is a start.

Id be suprised if you could get your hands on a supercharger though, Best bet atm if your serious in doing so is sell up and buy a compressor or go for the blitz or greddy kits thumbsup.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links