Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Gots Meself A New Motor

Andy_e

:D Well i have caved in and brought a brand new yaris T Sport, Baleric Blue.

Pick it up first of march ... cant wait hehe

I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites which deal in add on bits and pieces for a yaris so i can take a look.

Im also thinking bout getting toyota to tint me windows good idea or not people?

Tune a car have a gd list theres a link to them at the top of the page!!

theres also fensport and dti-tuning(i think thats it anyway!!,correct me if im wrong)

dunno bout the toyota tints i didnt know they did them!!

GD luck

CB

a fine choice of vehicle!

see the thread at the top of the forum for loads of links

WELCOME TO THE CLUB

You've made the right choice! You'll thoroughly enjoy the car and I bet you won't see many more on the road....they seem to be quite exclusive! Have fun driving it and looking out for others, I've only passed three in the 8 months I've owned mine! Happy driving. :D

welcome to the club mate, hope you enjoy the car as much as i do... third gear .mmmnnnnnnnnnn :P

Welcome to the club mate (eventhought its not here yet!) you will realy really like the yaris!!

Happy posting!

BTW i dont like window tinting personally, i think that it looks ok but people think that ur doing summa dodgy in there! also it is pretty dangerous at night time tho whilst driving. Now lots of people are gonna shout at me i bet!!

:ph34r:

Thanks for the huggggge welcome everyone.

I think looking at me yaris it would look better with black windows than clear cause of the colour ive chosen ( mmmmmm bauleric blue metallic paint ... sounds nice)

I keep on thinking about putting me own 400 quid cd player in me yaris but think it might look wierd with the cd player above it as well. Another quickie i got is.

Can a sub be run of the existing cd player in the yaris ??

Thanks for the huggggge welcome everyone.

I think looking at me yaris it would look better with black windows than clear cause of the colour ive chosen ( mmmmmm bauleric blue metallic paint ... sounds nice)

I keep on thinking about putting me own 400 quid cd player in me yaris but think it might look wierd with the cd player above it as well. Another quickie i got is.

Can a sub be run of the existing cd player in the yaris ??

yes you could

i dont think that the quality of the sound will be as good tho from the stock unit. Toyota do a sub that ggoes under the seat, a few people have had these but most people have changed the headunit and gone for a bit of an install, like me.!

ya can run a sub from it but ya much better fitting a better quality headunit in

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links