Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Brake Calipers

ahdigital

Hello,

The rear passenger side brake caliper on my Celica is stuck. It's the newest shape Celica (Gen 7) 190 t-sport. What I'm wondering is, is there any difference between the Gen 7 140 and 190 rear brake calipers? There's a 140 in a local scrappy you see so thought I might be in luck!

Thanks

Hello,

The rear passenger side brake caliper on my Celica is stuck. It's the newest shape Celica (Gen 7) 190 t-sport. What I'm wondering is, is there any difference between the Gen 7 140 and 190 rear brake calipers? There's a 140 in a local scrappy you see so thought I might be in luck!

Thanks

Yes they are the same on the rears.

I have the same problem but with my drivers rear side.

Just order up a refurb kit of seals and piston. There is a well known company based in Bolton that do original parts at very good prices.

Hello,

Thanks

Just order up a refurb kit of seals and piston. There is a well known company based in Bolton that do original parts at very good prices.

Do you know the name and/or number for that company at all? If not, would a main dealer sell the seals and piston separately?

Hello,

Thanks

Do you know the name and/or number for that company at all? If not, would a main dealer sell the seals and piston separately?

Ask Parts King for the parts, although even with the club discount you may not want to pay the prices... Can't hurt to ask. :)

Hello,

Thanks

Sent you a PM as TOC does not allow advertising...

• 10 months later...

I know this is an old thread but im having problems with my brakes atm, new pads in front today and my pedal doesnt feel as firm as it should, brakes still working ok for being new pads just wondered could i be having the same problem sticky pistons on front or back, the rear pads were changed last month if that makes any difference

Gen 7 Brakes are notoriously spongey, has the Fluid been changed recently?

not recently, as in previous january just after i got the car as well as front pads and discs. Super racing blue i think it was i got put in

Oh and do they tend to wear pads on the inside excessively as in metal on inside and half a pad on the outside?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links