Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Backbox And Springs

Liason909

Hey guys, im looking to lower the car and add a new backbox until next year where I will get a custom exhaust system. First question is what does the TTE backbox sound like?

And is it worth getting the TTE springs? Im having trouble finding the right lowering springs for my SR. Can anyone link me?

Thanks as always guys. (Y)

tte backbox sounds good! IMO!

springs - get the Eibach pros from anywhere i got from motorsportworld or similar for about £130!

(Eibach make the TTE apparently, and the eibachs are the same spec just cheaper)

springs - get the eibach pros from anywhere i got from motorsportworld or similar for about £130!

(eibach make the TTE apparently, and the eibachs are the same spec just cheaper)

Correct. TTE don't appear to actually make anything, they just have a warehouse full of sticky back logos and an engraver on hand to re-badge everything.

The TTE springs are rebranded Eibachs and the TTE Exhaust is a rebranded Remus.

Hi, I got the tte yaris backbox from the jap breakers on helen street in Govan, theyre maybe worth a try.

If its custom you fancy try c and c in hillington, i have used them many times and theyre great the prices are reasonable too. 01418828811.

They also fitted my tte box.

The springs i went for are konis and i really like them.

Ps where abouts in glasgow you from?

Hi, I got the tte yaris backbox from the jap breakers on helen street in Govan, theyre maybe worth a try.

If its custom you fancy try c and c in hillington, i have used them many times and theyre great the prices are reasonable too. 01418828811.

They also fitted my tte box.

The springs i went for are konis and i really like them.

Ps where abouts in glasgow you from?

Im from the barrhead/paisley area, and my dad went to c and c in hillington to have his twin ZERO backboxes fitted so i know about them. Found some good prices on springs too. Jap breakers eh? Might have to give that a try.

Kingo gave me a good price on my spring for my SR think they were around £130 mark

Just to let you know. I have a custom back box for sale which will be a lot lot cheaper than the TTE or Remus. Better style imo too. See the for sale section or pm dude. It will fit your SR as the piping is the same :thumbsup:

Just to let you know. I have a custom back box for sale which will be a lot lot cheaper than the TTE or Remus. Better style imo too. See the for sale section or pm dude. It will fit your SR as the piping is the same :thumbsup:

Do you have a video of how it sounds or amnything? I do a lot of motorway miles too so im looking for something nice sounding but not to obtrusive?

I have got a video but the box may be getting sold, i'll let you know if it does or doesn't.

th_ImportedPhotos00012.jpg

Remember that the box is on the end of a free flowing system. On the normal exhaust system it should sound quieter :thumbsup:

Just for Ref... here's the TTE Backbox.

Edited by Norfolk n Chance
2nd video removed... pretty sure the speed limit is 70mph.....