Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Help Please

LOZZA_T_SPORT

My dwel mass flywheel is begining to slip, can someone plesae advise me on a good after market fly wheel and clutch kit with costings

Has anyone fitted the braided brake hose kit on sale at Fen sport ?

Whats a good induction kit and I also need to new brakes all round so what brakes are people using ?

Any help with these matters would be a great help, many thanks

Flywheel and clutch i wouldnt know heard excedy is good...

Iv used the braided hoses but got them custom made from a member on this forum at a good price and of very good quality.

Brake pads..would reccomend EBC red stuff or ferrodo ds2500

Induction kit..i use the k&n typhoon but some people opt for the Apexi..both are good, if its power your after i wouldnt count on much but definately sounds better.

I have decided to go for the DS2500 front pads but now I need to decide on rear pads and what discs to use on the front and rear.

What is the Apexi model name for the T-sport induction kit ??

I'd go for the Apexi because you don't need to extend the MAF wires like you do with the K&N. What I do know however is that nice Typhoon sounds niiiice! :naughty:

I'd go for the Apexi because you don't need to extend the MAF wires like you do with the K&N. What I do know however is that nice Typhoon sounds niiiice! :naughty:

Thanks mate, I may go for the typhoon as I cant extending the wires being that hard to do

Thanks mate, I may go for the typhoon as I cant extending the wires being that hard to do

It's not hard at all once you know what to do. A soldering iron with a tapered edge will have you sorted for the job, with cutters and solder of course. ;)

Err, it's the Tyhoon you have to extend the wires for :lol: ;)

Err, it's the Tyhoon you have to extend the wires for :lol: ;)

Sorry my fault I ment to say '' I cant SEE extending the wires being that hard to do

Anyone know of a good duel mass flywheel and clutch to go for then ?

dual mass? pfffffffffft, jsut go buy shiney things from fensport. they seem to stock everything thats availble or a 2zz these days. lol (except tuuuuurbos)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links