Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Installed My Trd Quick Shift Kit This Weekend..pics..

macman05

Hi All

Just thought Id post and mention my latest mod to my Gen7 VVTLI 190. I ordered a TRD quick shift set from japan.. Took a whole month to get to me. But finally it came and I installed it this weekend. I was anticipating some blood sweat and tears. But was surprised at how easy it was to install. A little patience is all it took. And boy was it worth it! The car really does feel and sound like a race car now... Thank god for the recent radar detector purchase! lol

Attached some pics.. Just a couple of snaps I took during the install :-)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Very worthwhile mod. Got mine about four months ago.

TRD have now officially ceased manufacture of the SS, so you are a lucky Celica owner.

The last 11 from the USofA were privately imported into the UK last month and all sold to order.

Very worthwhile mod. Got mine about four months ago.

TRD have now officially ceased manufacture of the SS, so you are a lucky Celica owner.

The last 11 from the USofA were privately imported into the UK last month and all sold to order.

Yeah I did hear that they were all gone on another website. I think the order was placed "just before", so sure turned out to be fluke. Really impressed with the feel. Much much better :-)