Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Opinions Please

ljcni99

Someone tried to use it a while back but with no success. Works very similar to the older greddy multi switching system which is now discontinued.

In simple terms yes it can adjust lift but it will put the ecu in to safe mode.

The vmanage can adjust the lift point only, In order to be able to change lift engagement you need to tune VVT, AF along with some other things aswell.

To run the v manage you will need a emanage ultimate at minimum and im guessing a camcon also for the vvt.

go pfc if you want to do some ecu tuning - piggybacks are pretty much a waste of space on the 2zz. the camcon sucks as it wont allow you to tune the vvt enough to give worthwhile gains. if you look at the vvt map toyota cut back the vvt so when lift kicks in you really feel it. so tuning the vvt, ignition and fuel from 5 - 6200rpm is very benificial but piggybacks just cant cut it.

superdave on the ozzy toc site sells the harness to make them plug and play or gustavo on 9gc will also make you one.

go pfc if you want to do some ecu tuning - piggybacks are pretty much a waste of space on the 2zz. the camcon sucks as it wont allow you to tune the vvt enough to give worthwhile gains. if you look at the vvt map toyota cut back the vvt so when lift kicks in you really feel it. so tuning the vvt, ignition and fuel from 5 - 6200rpm is very benificial but piggybacks just cant cut it.

superdave on the ozzy toc site sells the harness to make them plug and play or gustavo on 9gc will also make you one.

Piggybacks arent a waste of space, if you do research or try the product out you will find the camcon has given decent gains.

Go by the rule of thumb 1hp - £100

My buddy managed to get around 8-9hp from a well tuned camcon, The camcon tunes in 200rpm increments so it wont give sufficient power throughout the rpm range. It can however get sufficient gains lower down which was proven.

My friend has a power fc in his celica guess whos coming over from puerto rico to visit us in summer and tune it? Yes you guessed it gustavo, They cant just make you a Harness from viewing a pin out diagram there will be trial and error involved. I spoke to gustavo and the best bet is for us to get him over here and have a look at the ecu and fabricate the harness here.

I sent him the diagrams ages ago but because of our wiring being different for our gauge clusters and also air conditioning its not going to be as simple as copying it from a toyota ecu diagram.

:thumbsup:

Heres an example figures after camcon maps,

Bare in mind we pull roughly 160ish whp stock.

179whp is a massive improvement

Redliner Camcon Tune

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links