Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Citroen Metropolis Hybrid Concept.........

fuel miser

an XJ/S-Class/7 series rival. 2.0 V6 petrol engine with an electric motor, 7 speed dual clutch transmission and four wheel drive. The figures quoted are phenomenal (I thought they must have been misquoted but I've checked half a dozen online articles and they all state the same).........combined power output of 460bhp and CO2 = 70g/km!!

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/250855/citroen_metropolis_concept_revealed.html

Sounds good on paper, but a Citroen as complicated as that? ha ha ha that's just asking for trouble.

looks nice sounds nice..... but never work... i had a XM once. lol. always something wrong with it.

Just as well you didn't get a Citroen C5. One of my colleagues bought one. Stylish car, but he had to take it to the main dealers to get the headlight bulbs changed! Yes you heard that right. They had to remove the front bumper and headlight arrangement to change a bulb and charged about £80 a time. These were normal headlight bulbs - not HIDs.

Not good if you're a night driver like he was! especially as plod takes a dim (no pun intended :rolleyes: ) view on having any bulbs out on a taxi.

yer... few taxis around here got stop and where ordered to be retest coz they had a bulbs gone a few weekends ago...

i am going for LED light on the prius hoping that will cut down on the number of times i have to change although the skoda where easy to change the mondeo i had 54 plate where a hard :(

i had to many cars.... hoping the prius will last 5 years LOL LOL MY MATES SAY ILL NEVER A CAR FOR 5 YEARS :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links