Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

GOGS

Hi, joined the forum a while back but the computer has been on the blink since. I've got a 97 Supra TT which i've had for just under a year and still enjoy it. Had a 95 non turbo Supra for 2 years but it just wasnt quick enough lol.

High and welcome to the club mate.

Maybe you could get some pictures of your Supras? It's awfully quiet over in the Supra section... :eek:

Gorgeous, although personally I like the standard body-kit. The paint is stunning! Did you get it resprayed? I know Lexus has the brightest white...

Gorgeous, although personally I like the standard body-kit. The paint is stunning! Did you get it resprayed? I know Lexus has the brightest white...

The paint is actually flat as hell, looks not too bad after a polish but doesnt last long. The full car has been resprayed at one point, well before i got it. It is the standard body kit lol with exception of the front apron which i have no idea about make.

The paint is actually flat as hell, looks not too bad after a polish but doesnt last long. The full car has been resprayed at one point, well before i got it. It is the standard body kit lol with exception of the front apron which i have no idea about make.

I'd put that down to the British weather... just bastardises paintwork...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links