Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Keys...!

Dof

I replaced my old keys on my GTi with a new remote central locking ones, like on new toyota's, Pleased with keys as the old ones were shot!

Take a look, see wat ya think......

post-36909-127239164453_thumb.jpg

post-36909-127239167246_thumb.jpg

Yeah mate wired it into the central locking........ works like a charm!!:) there's a output for a boot popper too!!!I think I'll buy one soon, there cheap enough!

Fantastic. Would you mind posting a tutorial with links on where to get the parts and how to wire it in etc? I have my doors off the car atm and may as well get the locking system sorted now. :)

Thanks.

yeah no prob , will try to post it in the next few days.

Got the Fobs and receiver from eBay.... was like 50euro! Wiring comes with the kit! easy enough to install,did it in about 2 hours although you will need a multimeter! working great, light on fob is Blue and not Red like on original ones. Connected to Parking lights too, Works from about 30 meters away!:)

yeah no prob , will try to post it in the next few days.

Got the Fobs and receiver from ebay.... was like 50euro! Wiring comes with the kit! easy enough to install,did it in about 2 hours although you will need a multimeter! working great, light on fob is Blue and not Red like on original ones. Connected to Parking lights too, Works from about 30 meters away!:)

Cheers dude, sounds good and very cheap considering it protects like 6k worth of car! :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links