Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pedals?

AYGOgummy

Hi all,

Has anyone fitted aftermarket sport-style pedals? Aluminium-look sort of things? I'm thinking about it and wondered if anyone had noticed a difference with the action/feel of the pedals compared with the originals.

Any feedback would be appreciated. As I said it's only an idea, but just interested to know :P

Thanks! :D

Hi all,

Has anyone fitted aftermarket sport-style pedals? Aluminium-look sort of things? I'm thinking about it and wondered if anyone had noticed a difference with the action/feel of the pedals compared with the originals.

Any feedback would be appreciated. As I said it's only an idea, but just interested to know :P

Thanks! :D

I did to my Corolla but they need a VERY strong adhesive to hold them on. 3M Black Bonder works fine but takes 24hrs to dry so you will need to clamp them down and let it dry.

FluffyInteriorfinished047.jpg

Sorry, that's the best pic I have of them....

i'm not keen myself, also heard horror stories of people gerting their feet trapped because of a strange gap etc. i believe you can also get them where they clamp to the existing pedal rather than glue

I've never heard of that myself, but yes there are pedals available that clamp to the old pedals.

Yeah the ones in Halfords that I've seen are Ripspeed I think, and they appear to be the type that bolt on rather than glue... I believe you have to leave 50mm clearance or else you run the risk of getting stuck. Thanks for the info :D

Might be expensive but in the latest Aygo Brochure 2010 , they are a listed optional extra. Other optional extras on the same page are:

01 Roof stripe, its diferent , nothing like pug or C1. Quite like it, but you may say would suit a pair of trainers more than a car. (Think this is New)

02 Squidly pink flower design (if you must!)

03 Glovebox lid, revised I hear.

04 Rev counter (was this not standard on the Blue only other day?)

05 You can iluminate your pedals, too,

06 pedals stated

07 Colour coded vent surrounds in RED as well as blue.

08 diferent alloys, well 4 but ateles and Antibes in 3 colours each, natural, silvered, anthracite.

Theres also side and rear protection strips + Scuff plates. The scuff plates are very nice.

Would be good if some helpful soul would scan the images in this or maybe a new thread.

Any Toyota alloy pedals that are available actually bolt on to the original pedal. You take off the rubber cover and bolt on the new pedal to the existing one

I dont list anything for Aygo, except left hand drive :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Ooh ooh ooh someone post pictures!! :D Either that or I need to get myself an Aygo brochure. Are they in the main brochure?

If someone has the brochure and can scan some images in that would be great, I'm sure a few people will be interested in these developments...

OK This is the brochure,

post-93033-127257361549_thumb.jpg

this is the roof bonnet stripe, I never seen a car with this, thought it was new, is it?

post-93033-127257363948_thumb.jpg

these the scuff plates.

post-93033-127257362675_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I might order myself a new Aygo brochure. Tried downloading one on the website but I reckon it's a few months out of date because it's listing the Platinum rather than the Black. But these accessories sound interesting, I'll order a new brochure. Thanks for the heads-up :D