Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Tsc Ready For The Summer

CilentCipha

Alright, I just finished my Rolla for the summer :)

here's my Rolla's history in a short version.

That's how I bought her, Stock except the tail light:

61327688.th.jpg

I really like the silver when I bought her but after a year it was really, really boring. So I decided to make some changes.

First I mounted my new TTE front skirt.

dsc2051b.th.jpg

After that the hood, grill and door mirrors got wrapped in matte black and I added some decals.

dsc2070.th.jpg

dsc2086m.th.jpg

At last I powdercoated the Compressor rims in matte black and lowered the car to 45mm with H&R springs.

2010042801.th.jpg

That's it so far. Hope you like. I really do :D

Not a fan of the Lexus lights.... but other than that it's looking good thumbsup.gif

Gonna drove over to join us at JAE?? :lol:

dont like the stickers or lexus lights lad, not sure on the matt but its different. i do like the wheels

any more plans ?

Looks sweet although I wouldn't have gone for matte black rims...

oh there matte aswell :o

naa, not mad on the matte, well no, dont mind it for wheels so much, but wouldnt want it on paintwork

Why not? The matte looks sweet and brings in contrast :)

It's all personal opinion, but I like tonal/colour contrast, composition/texture isn't something that gets my modding juices flowing. :)

Deep gloss is where it's at for me, just look at how I did my engine bay! :lol:

sweet car - big fan of the german car scene.

It's all personal opinion, but I like tonal/colour contrast, composition/texture isn't something that gets my modding juices flowing. :)

badly from the pics you posted - dont critise when you have badly executed the work you undertook, we just encourge so you get better.

badly from the pics you posted - dont critise when you have badly executed the work you undertook, we just encourge so you get better.

o.k. how has it been done badly? It was done in high-gloss white by the garage. I gave constructive critism whereas you didn't just there commenting on my work. I suggested gloss and I explained why it is that I don't like matt.

He asked for an opinion and I gave it and I did so kindly and with explanation.

I am eager to hear how you think I can improve. How had my engine bay been painted badly?

EDIT:

Here is my engine bay, for the record. This is when I first got it started back up:

2010FEB-APRIL033.jpg

I like deep gloss don't like matte and I have explained the reasons for that. I really like the rest of the car and I'm pleased that you like it too. However it is not how I would paint things on my car.

Looking good, im planning to get my bonnet and roof vinyl wrapped Satin Black on a later date. Not everyones taste, but every1 has their own opinion

Why not? The matte looks sweet and brings in contrast smile.gif

It's all personal opinion, but I like tonal/colour contrast, composition/texture isn't something that gets my modding juices flowing. smile.gif

Deep gloss is where it's at for me, just look at how I did my engine bay! laugh.gif

o.k. how has it been done badly? It was done in high-gloss white by the garage. I gave constructive critism whereas you didn't just there commenting on my work. I suggested gloss and I explained why it is that I don't like matt.

He asked for an opinion and I gave it and I did so kindly and with explanation.

I am eager to hear how you think I can improve. How had my engine bay been painted badly?

EDIT:

Here is my engine bay, for the record. This is when I first got it started back up:

I like deep gloss don't like matte and I have explained the reasons for that. I really like the rest of the car and I'm pleased that you like it too. However it is not how I would paint things on my car.

A wise member once told me. "Dont feed the trolls"

This member has the tendency to often give a negative review on everything people to do, have a look at his car and its joke worthy im not the only one who thinks the same.

Lol!

The OP is pleased with his car and I am pleased with mine. I guess that's what matters. :)

The combination of those 2 colours looks good, but not with those stickers and taillights IMO.

But still good looking car!

This member has the tendency to often give a negative review on everything people to do, have a look at his car and its joke worthy im not the only one who thinks the same.

as opposed to an unused member :lol:

trolls tend to talk about things they have no experience of - one of many examples of your stalking

http://newcelica.org/frums/showthread.php?t=316616

trolls tend to talk about things they have no experience of - one of many examples of your stalking

http://newcelica.org...ad.php?t=316616

Fail. Your link doesn't work.

Learn to copy links first, Then stay on topic and reply to the product in question rather than posting useless stuff that no one cares about. Thats the reason why no one ever replies to your rubbish :thumbsup:

Prime example in the link you posted.

Instead of mocking other people's bits and pieces why don't you post a picture of something you've done and then we can have our opinion of that. You love to go around and mock people including racial taunts, I would suggest you put up or shut up.

If you guys wanna fight why can't you pm each other instead of spamming my thread ;)

Looking good man i like all of it don't listen to they prawns lol (only joking guys)

I see it as different and thats what modding your car is all about really i mean not everyone likes mine but i LOVE IT!!!!!

CIPHA from one compressor owner to another, your cars is a peach! Did you get those H&R springs to fit over your standard Eibach shocks, and if so where from?

Glad you like it :) The TSC shocks are not Eibach, they are from sachs. only the springs are Eibach. and yes, I just replaced the springs with the h&r. they fit perfectly. I got them from german eBay. Price is around 150 EUR. The driving now is a little bit less stiff then before but still very good. cheers