Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fighting Back

carjourno

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, but as a motoring journalist I really think Toyota has been the victim of a media witch-hunt. There are dozens of vehicles recalled for safety reasons every year, yet they make very few column inches in our national press. Enter the Prius and it's like the world has come to an end.

In my opinion, Toyota is almost a victim of its own success, which is wrong, but the company is fighting back.

I have loved all the Toyotas I have driven and if you're interested you can read any reviews on my lovely new website www.carjourno.co.uk

Keep fighting Toyota! :toast:

Nice to see a journalist on Toyota's side, Well done yahoo.gif

Welcome to the club thumbsup.gif

haha too true, it's because the Prius is such a well known car that it was shown up to such an extent. It's also good to see that someone is being sensible about it and not just thinking: "Oh shock! Horror!" GM has made monstrosity after monstrosity and no-one has brought them up on it...

Oh, and welcome to TOC. :lol::thumbsup:

A storm in a teacup, Toyotas reputation base is to deep rooted to be to be permenently harmed by these attempts to discredit them, :)

I read a good feature on AUTOCAR

They have written a good objective view of the current situation

Kingo :thumbsup:

It seems to me that everyone but those with a grudge to bear gives their full support to Toyota.

I asked a number of current owners what their next car would be and there was simply no question - a Toyota.

I was lucky enough to test out the Prius for my website www.carjourno.co.uk during the "crisis" and it was a brilliant car.

If you don't believe me, read the review.

It was certainly much better than some of the heaps of junk I have has the "pleasure" of testing out!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links