Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blitz Induction Kit - Please Help!

TommyTsport

Right, I need some help. Fairly new to corollas but I have an old friend who has a blitz air filter kit for sale. I have two main questions about it,

1. Im quite pesemistic when it comes to air filters as all I believe they help do is make it sound better, but will the Blitz one make any noticable performance gain?

2. Its only been used a thousand miles or so and in good condition, is £100 a good price for it?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Thanks, so the SUS, Apexi and typhoon all seem to be on par then in both any performance gain and price. Cheers :thumbsup:

Thanks, so the SUS, Apexi and typhoon all seem to be on par then in both any performance gain and price. Cheers :thumbsup:

Basically the stock airfilter is a massive restriction. Even though the filter is an open cone, it's still an improvement. I am sure there are a few old posts with people stating they got a few more ponies from fitting either brand. Either way pickup response is improved, and it does make the car a lot better.

Fitting is straight forward though