Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Fog Lights?

lil-dude-01

I have a 2000 toyota corolla and i'v a lot done with it since i bought it in january, but i have hit a major problem... to finish it off compleatly i really need the two fog lights that fit into the front bumper in the picture below... they cost over €300 new off the main dealer and because im only gonna be on the road from this week on, i have insurance to try and afford too so im very broke and cannot nearly afford them new... it wound be a major help if any one could tell me where i could find a pair of these fogs for cheaper or second hand ones.???

post-93516-127257850097_thumb.jpg

Try a scrappy, must be a few around you.

theres meant to be a good scrap yard in tip lad, and trainers in newry are usually good to, but try your local scrap yard first, did you try a motor factors to see if maybe there is a spurious set you can get, cant imagine there is but worth a try.

if all else fails ild just throw in a set that look fairly close and just wire them into the sidelights with an on/off switch in dash :thumbsup: