Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacing My 1 Year Old Iq For A Brand New One

Bushweiser

Hi all.

Just thought that I'd let you know that I'm getting a new red iQ and will be picking it up next Wednesday. I test drove the 1.33, and although it did have more pickup, I couldn't justify paying the extra money for it. The salesman at Toyota Swansea however was keen for a sale.

After much chatting, I'm now getting exactly the same model iQ (version 1, I'm quite happy with normal AC), having mudflaps and mats added in for free and will have 3 years free servicing. I've only had to put down £100 deposit on the car and have reduced my monthly payments down by £18.21 a month.

What makes this even better is the fact that I was 3,000 miles over my 10,000 a year allowance on my PCP.

Just thought that I would share, so that other people may benefit from Toyota trying to get their new car sales up.

Wow, that is a good deal, i couldn't even get mats out of my dealer congrats.

Little suprised about delivery time though, i've had to wait 5 weeks for my red one as all other colours were just 10 days.

should be getting mine too within a week to ten days, not many red one's around i gather.

Dealer advised that a batch should be ready for dispatch and I should have it by Wednesday.

Only ordered on Tuesday this week.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had mine since June 2009! So if I took mine back to the dealers next month, do you think they would allow me to upgrade mine after putting another deposit down!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links