Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2010 Prius - Body Side Mouldings

Aimhigh

I am close to updating my 2008 Prius to a new 2010 model.

My current car (silver) is fitted with black body side mouldings which offer some protection to the 'supermarket car park brigade', especially since I find the paint on the Toyota to be very susceptible to chips and scratches.

Has anyone with a new model Prius had the side body mouldings fitted? do you have any photos?

I am interested because its a decision of practicality over aesthetics - how much do the side mouldings alter the lines of the vehicle?

Thanks for your help

Russ

I sometimes wish I had ordered the side moulding's, the doors are a particularly flat sheet of metal and it's my guess it wouldn't take much to leave a big crease in one of them! :crybaby:

This is the best picture I could get from PriusChat....but I don't know if the US mouldings are the same size, shape and fit in the same position as the UK mouldings. :unsure:

The Toyota UK website is as helpful as ever in this respect. :rolleyes:

16581d1247501881-2010-side-body-moldings-question-jays.jpg

If Parts-king :king: is looking in, how much are they painted and fitted please?

Hi Fujisan

I do appreciate your reply and the photo.

Painted I guess they dont look too bad!

I await the price with interest,

Thanks

R

Hi Fujisan

I do appreciate your reply and the photo.

Painted I guess they dont look too bad!

I await the price with interest,

Thanks

R

Hi, I ordered these to be fitted to my new Prius (WAITING ON DELIVERY)......the garage quoted £112 for supply and fit.......not having them painted want to keep them black on the Pearl white car.

Hi, I ordered these to be fitted to my new Prius (WAITING ON DELIVERY)......the garage quoted £112 for supply and fit.......not having them painted want to keep them black on the Pearl white car.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Something to think about :yes:

Pentagon Toyota Sheffield are selling Prius side mouldings on eBay for £65.38 delivered, but it's not clear if they are for Gen3 or 2

Check this out: Prius side mouldings

Pentagon Toyota Sheffield are selling Prius side mouldings on Ebay for £65.38 delivered, but it's not clear if they are for Gen3 or 2

Check this out: Prius side mouldings

hmmm, wonder if this also includes the front and rear corner mouldings?...the price is in the current Toyota book

I spoke with Pentagon and they can supply the old and new models. Painting is ~£40-£50+VAT.

They have a website for the parts and can be contacted on 0114 285 5558.

Prices look good for a range of parts but remember these are supply only prices!!

Search in Google for 'Toyota PZ415-G0280-00' to find the fitting instructions brings up the Toyota technical page where you can download lots of fitting instructions....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links