Do Not Sell My Personal Information

72 Year Old Grandmother & 26 Year Old Grandson In Incestuous Rela

balli hi

A grandmother and grandson in the USA have fallen in love and plan to raise a child together ..... this is so wrong on every level :disgust::yucky:

Read full story http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2954310/Gran-and-grandson-to-have-baby.html

EDIT

( the original link has been deleted and replaced with the one above )

Isn't that a normal relationship over there? :rolleyes::lol:

*btw...your siggy is WAAAAY oversized.....please adjust ;) )*

Nah its not normal.... in fact its bloody horrible :sick::crazy::yucky:

Erm... doesn't the article say that her daughter "adopted"??

(Altho it's not the best written article in the world!!)

True but it flies in the face of accepted family relationships :wacko:

(Altho it's not the best written article in the world!!)

Agreed its not the best written article in the world :rolleyes: here's another article on the same story from a well known ( comic :lol: ) red top over here , the first article should have read " Phil is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey — who the pensioner put up for adoption when she was just 18 "

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2954310/Gran-and-grandson-to-have-baby.html I also loved this comment referring to their surrogate child [ quote ]" uh how can a child possibly understand that his mother is his great grandmother at the same moment...and that his father is also his nephew??? "

I thought it was relatively boring :D

I have shrunk my signature Les , hope it is now acceptable , cheers :)

I thought it was relatively boring :D

:lol::lol: i thought you didn't do subtle :D

I thought it was relatively boring biggrin.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif i thought you didn't do subtle biggrin.gif

I lied eek.gif

I lied eek.gif

You Lied ?Never! :angel::laughing:

I lied eek.gif

You Lied ?Never! angel.giflaughing.gif

I am a Jew.

Hath not a Jew eyes? hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as a Christian is?

If you prick us, do we not bleed ?

if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that.

If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

;)

I lied eek.gif

You Lied ?Never! angel.giflaughing.gif

I am a Jew.

Hath not a Jew eyes? hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as a Christian is?

if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that.

If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Ok we believe you.........already ;)

Did you have a terrific day ? yes.gif

Did you have a terrific day ? yes.gif

:D :yes: Thank you!

I am a Jew.

An ideal to be the guiding light of all creeds, beliefs & races :thumbsup: . I have a Nigerian friend who believes exactly the same, if not in the same phrasing. :yes:

& [one should never start a sentence with "And" :shutit: ] with regards to the original post "Whatever turns you on, Baby" as long as it is done in the privacy of your own home :eek:& no one is hurt or harmed. Still, that is a bit over the top :eek:

Sometimes I wonder if I'm too tolerant :help::wacko:

Sometimes I wonder if I'm too tolerant helpsmilie.gifwacko.gif

That's what the Police said...

Titter ye not - it possible to end being your own granpa - well so the song says - see attached link.:)

Titter ye not - it possible to end being your own granpa - well so the song says - see attached link.smile.gif

Ray Stevens at his best, although he would be a step grandpa laugh.gif

I have shrunk my signature Les , hope it is now acceptable , cheers :)

It's not acceptable, the slogan written on the Union Flag is sectarian.. please remove it.

It's not acceptable, the slogan written on the Union Flag is sectarian.. please remove it.

:huh: I do hope you are joking :unsure:

No, I'm not.. the phrase on the flag is bigoted and offensive, much the same way as a racist slogan on a flag.

I'm not saying bali hi is a bigot, he is probably just associating the flag and phrase with the football club (who have actually banned such flags from their stadium.. allegedly) and doesn't know any better.

.... the phrase on the flag is bigoted and offensive, much the same way as a racist slogan on a flag....

I don't read it that way :huh:

....I'm not saying bali hi is a bigot....

Neither am I :)

....(who have actually banned such flags from their stadium.. allegedly)....

Allegedly.... so you don't base your statement on fact then :unsure:

....and doesn't know any better.

I'm sorry but that suggests you think him somewhat stupid :(

I have no desire to be controversal but you have given your opinion as I feel that I am entitled to do so.... I suggest we see things quite differently :huh: