Do Not Sell My Personal Information

72 Year Old Grandmother & 26 Year Old Grandson In Incestuous Rela

balli hi

No, I'm not.. the phrase on the flag is bigoted and offensive, much the same way as a racist slogan on a flag.

I'm not saying bali hi is a bigot, he is probably just associating the flag and phrase with the football club (who have actually banned such flags from their stadium.. allegedly) and doesn't know any better.

No problem , sorry you found it offensive , i have removed the words No Surrender from the flag :thumbsup: hopefully this will put an end to this matter , sorry if you were offended ........... come on you blues , follow follow :yahoo:

No, I'm not.. the phrase on the flag is bigoted and offensive, much the same way as a racist slogan on a flag.

I'm not saying bali hi is a bigot, he is probably just associating the flag and phrase with the football club (who have actually banned such flags from their stadium.. allegedly) and doesn't know any better.

No problem , sorry you found it offensive , i have removed the words No Surrender from the flag thumbsup.gif hopefully this will put an end to this matter , sorry if you were offended ........... come on you blues , follow follow yahoo.gif

Err the word Chelsea offends me also.... :D

No problem , sorry you found it offensive , i have removed the words No Surrender from the flag thumbsup.gif hopefully this will put an end to this matter , sorry if you were offended ........... come on you blues , follow follow yahoo.gif

Err the word Chelsea offends me also.... :D

Tuff Titty :lol: :lol2:

I have sent a PM to both bali hi and Pheonix999 detailing the reasons why I felt the signature was unacceptable, I hope they understand them (I'm sure they do) so lets draw a line under it on this topic and keep any further discussions to PM's. :thumbsup:

Back on topic(ish)

lol

I have sent a PM to both bali hi and Pheonix999 detailing the reasons why I felt the signature was unacceptable, I hope they understand them (I'm sure they do) so lets draw a line under it on this topic and keep any further discussions to PM's. :thumbsup:

Back on topic(ish)

lol

All points cleared.... thank you :thumbsup:

Which.. it would seem.... is acceptable :lol:

I have sent a PM to both bali hi and Pheonix999 detailing the reasons why I felt the signature was unacceptable, I hope they understand them (I'm sure they do) so lets draw a line under it on this topic and keep any further discussions to PM's. thumbsup.gif

Back on topic(ish)

lol

That's very even handed well done thumbsup.gif

Surely he'd rather be with someone with only two sleeves? :sick:

I just don't get some people, and in all honesty, there are many other when I don't want to either.... :unsure: