balli hi

Now that's one serious drinking game crybaby.gif

Nice bloody friends too :wacko:

Nice bloody friends too wacko.gif

Just in the wrong Plaice... eek.gif

Is the Eel ok ? :crybaby:

Imagine trying to eat your way out of that lot, especially if he'd had a feed of curry :sick:

I bet they needed a Sturgeon to operate after he was rushed to hospital on a motor Pike.

He wanted to go private so he Prawned eveything he owned...

He wife thought he was being Shellfish, So he became a Hermit giving up any future Net profits.

They had to open him up with a Pneumatic krill which needed lots of Kelp.

But it's OK he was Cured, to celebrate he sang to the team as a thank you, Salmon-chanted evening...

Once recovered he rode away on a Sea Horse to the Whale weigh station but he promised he would Drop them a line. cool.gif

I bet they needed a Sturgeon to operate after he was rushed to hospital on a motor Pike.

He wife thought he was being Shellfish, So he became a Hermit giving up any future Net profits.

But it's OK he was Cured, to celebrate he sang to the team as a thank you, Salmon-chanted evening...

Once recovered he rode away on a Sea Horse to the Whale weigh station but he promised he would Drop them a line. cool.gif

Don't give up your day job!!.................(What do you mean......You allready have!) ;) :lol:

Don't give up your day job!!.................(What do you mean......You allready have!) wink.giflaugh.gif

I wasn't Fishing for compliments, I was just Codding...

Don't give up your day job!!.................(What do you mean......You allready have!) wink.giflaugh.gif

Well, you passed the EU Quota for the year with that lot :lol2:

Well, you passed the EU Quota for the year with that lot lol.gif

It was the Bass I could do and your Barb hurt, I may be fat but I'm no Chub and don't say you didn't say it coz I'm not losing my Herring.

So stop being Koi and own up...

It was the Bass I could do and your Barb hurt, I may be fat but I'm no Chub and don't say you didn't say it coz I'm not losing my Herring.

Brilliant :thumbsup: Bet you feel better, having gotten all that out of your system :toast:

Brilliant thumbsup.gif Bet you feel better, having gotten all that out of your system toast.gif

I would do some more but you'd only Carp and I'm beginning to Flounder and I don't want to loose my Sole.

You lost that centuries ago, Oh Mighty Mage, when you sold it to the Powers of Darkness :hokus-pokus: :Jumpy::fear::laughing:

You lost that centuries ago, Oh Mighty Mage, when you sold it to the Powers of Darkness sorcerer.gifJumpy.giffear.giflaughing.gif

Again with the harsh remarks, I could be upset if I cared... biggrin.gif