Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Red Edition

AYGOgummy

http://www.toyota-europe.com/cars/new_cars/aygo/aygo_red.aspx

Found this on the Toyota Europe website - it's an Aygo Red edition, along the lines of Blue, Platinum and Black. New alloy wheel design, red interior surrounds which I don't believe we've seen before. From what I can see, doesn't look like this model will be coming to the UK.

So, what do we think?...

http://www.toyota-eu...o/aygo_red.aspx

Found this on the Toyota Europe website - it's an Aygo Red edition, along the lines of Blue, Platinum and Black. New alloy wheel design, red interior surrounds which I don't believe we've seen before. From what I can see, doesn't look like this model will be coming to the UK.

So, what do we think?...

It's Red...

No seriously it looks nice thumbsup.gif

Love the look of that!

Very nice, especially those 6 spoke alloys.

+1 - they are lovely!

I noticed in the configuration (for the Yaris) the option for heated mirrors is there!

Pity we can’t have that in the UK

The Aygo looks metallic? It’s a nice red.

I noticed in the configuration (for the Yaris) the option for heated mirrors is there!

Pity we can’t have that in the UK

The Aygo looks metallic? It’s a nice red.

Yeah apparently it's called Barcelona Red... so it's a different red from the one they sell over here. Be good to see the Aygo in more colours me thinks :)

Looks cheaper (lower spec) than the Black. (or Blue or Platinum)

It may well arrive here sooner or later.

I here the financial crisis is worse in Spain and southern europe than here.

So if things get really bad expect Aygos to follow the economy from Black to Red!

Looks cheaper (lower spec) than the Black. (or Blue or Platinum)

It may well arrive here sooner or later.

I here the financial crisis is worse in Spain and southern europe than here.

So if things get really bad expect Aygos to follow the economy from Black to Red!

I don't think it has Air Con etc, just a nice paint job and matching coloured interior.

I've been on the lookout for a nice set of 6-spoke wheels. Most of the ones you get from 3rd party companies like Wolfrace and Fox look a bit spidey.

I've been on the lookout for a nice set of 6-spoke wheels. Most of the ones you get from 3rd party companies like Wolfrace and Fox look a bit spidey.

According to the new Aygo brochure, you can buy the alloys that feature on the Red, along with two darker versions of the turbine alloys. Some nice accessories in the latest brochure, actually... you'll have to get a hard copy though because the PDF on the website doesn't seem to have been updated...

I saw one at the dealer here in portugal, and just love it! If this were available when I got mine (Standard Red) I would have shelled out the extra 1500€ to get this one ;)

If I come across it again i will take pics with my mobile and post them up