Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Toyota Aygo Black (Photo's)

aygokid

If you are refering to my post, then mine are the ones fitted into the grills.

Arhhhh, new stle Aygo.

really nice, looks good in black - when it's clean!

Alloys look nice too, is the spoiler standard?

What mods are planned?

HA tell me about it, black is a nightmare to keep clean, every little mark shows :(, i do my best anyway to keep it clean :)

spoiler is standard yes, future mods are, boot build (currently being done) wind deflectors, rear mudflaps, black team dynamic alloys, tinted rear lights and lots more interior work:)

:thumbsup: I happen to think rear tints look really rather good! (as do black alloys!)

IMG_0284.jpg

omg lushhh, looks mean tht does !!! really nice, did u tint the lights yourself ? im slightly undecided because of all i hear from it being illegal and what not, definatly looks smart !

Cheers dude :thumbsup:

I did tint them myself, I've posted a walk through guide on the forum here ... How to tint your rear lights

As for Legality... I am confidant that they are legal... the tint is completley translucent meaning that when a light shines through them its as if there is no tint there at all... I have had alot of police having a very good look at the car but only ever in appreciation of it (shown by them nodding or giving me a thumbs up as they come past!)

Its due for MOT in January and shall let everyone know if it fails on them... I seriously doubt it but the tints are easy to remove if necessary!

Hope that guide helps mate!

argh fantastic, what tint spray do yu recommend mate ? definatly a thumbs up from me !

My Aygo, im not so sure about the side panels now, but hey ho

since my avatar pic, ive had frony fogs installed, front and rear mudflaps, rear and side moulds and me spoiler!

I want rear tints next then i'll be happy :)

Aygokid your aygo looks class :)

tints are a must ;) and aha thankyou mate :D what spoiler ya got ?

Dont know what you think about this, saw you painted the door pulls. Do you have the leather seats.

Pulls are removed from the front edge, reverse to what would think.

post-93033-127342229389_thumb.jpg

OK, I found this faux leather folder, same stuff (but a little more convincing) as the gearbox lever gator, or at least my gator on a Platinum.

P.S you can buy this stuff from a place called Woolies on the net, sell all sorts of classic car stuff. Cars like triumph Dolomites think interiors were full of this faux leather stuff.

post-93033-127342238067_thumb.jpg

Stripped off with knife.

post-93033-127342244111_thumb.jpg

double sided tape makes it sticky.

post-93033-127342312543_thumb.jpg

careful on the corners, top ones particularly.

post-93033-127342315561_thumb.jpg

voila!

post-93033-127342319509_thumb.jpg

Glove box pull to match (ps stops it falling open too)

post-93033-12734232109_thumb.jpg

dudeeeee i think thats a really cool idea!!! i thought about doing mine in a carbon wrap before i sprayed them, looks really nice tho mate, really smartens the interior up :D thumbs up !

I used the E-Tech lens tinting kit ... about £15 on ebay :)

cheers mate, just take the lense out and just spray on kinda thing ? or a few coats ?

My Aygo, im not so sure about the side panels now, but hey ho

since my avatar pic, ive had frony fogs installed, front and rear mudflaps, rear and side moulds and me spoiler!

I want rear tints next then i'll be happy :)

Aygokid your aygo looks class :)

tints are a must ;) and aha thankyou mate :D what spoiler ya got ?

same as yours :)

I used the E-Tech lens tinting kit ... about £15 on ebay :)

cheers mate, just take the lense out and just spray on kinda thing ? or a few coats ?

Takes a few coats... just follow my guide and u'll be fine! :thumbsup:

Balance motorsport site says:

Sporty sound without being too noisy.

Whats it like on the motorway?

Had a sport exhaust on a Punto and whilst it did not seem too noisy zipping around (inside the car at least) was a right din on the motorway.

Also been in cars (admittedly with much bigger engines) with sports exhausts that are quiet up until you put your foot to the floor then you get a real satisfying roar, no motorway din at 3000 revs , much better.

Balance motorsport site says:

Sporty sound without being too noisy.

Whats it like on the motorway?

Had a sport exhaust on a Punto and whilst it did not seem too noisy zipping around (inside the car at least) was a right din on the motorway.

Also been in cars (admittedly with much bigger engines) with sports exhausts that are quiet up until you put your foot to the floor then you get a real satisfying roar, no motorway din at 3000 revs , much better.

My exhaust has been on for a while now and the silencer baffling material has probably been all blown out by now... Balance motorsport has updated silencers on the new systems as the suppliers have changed them so should last longer...

As for being too noisy... you can cruise along gently in high gears and not notice that you have a custom exhaust fitted! It isn't until you drop down the gears and plant your foot on the accelerator that it really roars! There is a video on youtube that doesn't really do it justice but I am going to take a couple of my own an will post links eventually.

70mph on the motorway sits at about 3000rpm in 5th gear and you can hear a satisfying growl which is far from ear bleeding! A long motorway journey will not leave your ears ringing... however after 2 hours of constantly going at full chatt the system does get very hot and consequently a tad louder.

• 3 weeks later...

well ive got my butt into gear and have started work again on my car, ordered my tint spray for my lights :D

I was hoping that someone would make a clear cover for the rear brake bar above the windscreen, haven't seen one yet though. There are loads more bits for the C1 and 107 than there are for the Aygo, wish I'd got a C1 now!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links