Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where In The World?

-Ub3R-

I'm just wondering cos I live in Melton Mowbray UK and I see a fair few Aygo's around.

I was interested if any of them are on these forums.

I drive an Ice Blue 55 Aygo+ with a loud backbox fitted, should be seperate me from other Aygo's. :)

I've seen some brand new Aygo Blue's in Melton.

A silver Aygo Platinum.

One of the teacher's at my school has a dark blue Aygo.

Another Ice Blue Aygo.

The list goes on

Quite a few Aygo's I know live in/near Melton.

So, are any of you members?

Wakefield Aygo Owner Here and I too see lots of Aygo's around common people speak up lets get some Aygo convoys happening!

Im cruisin around the cheshire whales border, dont know if thats near anybody else hahaha i not from round here so excuse my ******* geography. Could also spot me regularly on the dublin to galway run when im home :)

Do wonder myself when I see another Aygo if its on here.

i also see sooo many aygo's around worcestershire/kidderminster, one day ill pop over and just say hello to some of them haha, getting fed up of cruising with all honda's!

My Blue is buzzing around sunny Surrey thumbsup.gif

Silver sport South Wales

I'd like to ask. In what countries are Aygos sold? and does this differ from C1s and 107s?

Im guessing sold in all countries in the EU, Russia? and possibly a couple of other eastern whatalotofovia places?

No where in Asia???, no where in Americas????, not in Australia /NZ ?? not in South Africa or rest of Africa? Although Canary Islands is technically Africa, think they got Aygos in Lanzarote? May be Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt (photo of Aygo with Pyramids required as proof on this one)???

Where you been ? where you seen?

I'd like to ask. In what countries are Aygos sold? and does this differ from C1s and 107s?

Im guessing sold in all countries in the EU, Russia? and possibly a couple of other eastern whatalotofovia places?

No where in Asia???, no where in Americas????, not in Australia /NZ ?? not in South Africa or rest of Africa? Although Canary Islands is technically Africa, think they got Aygos in Lanzarote? May be Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt (photo of Aygo with Pyramids required as proof on this one)???

Where you been ? where you seen?

I was in landsarote for two weeks about a month ago and only saw one Aygo and I was looking and we was out in our hired Seat every day !!

Lanzarote? Guess it wasn't near a camel and hence not worth a picture :(

Aygo Red - Portugal, Cascais

Aygo Blue in Glasgow.

Lot's of Aygos around, but most seem to be driven by O.A.P.'s around here!

Aygo black whizzing around and looking gd in renfrewshire

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links