Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From Swansea!

MiStNi

Just thought id do the obligatory hello post!

Mike, Swansea, brown hair, size 9 trainers! lol

Got a 2007 Aygo Black. Ex-demo but owned from the dealership.

Not many problems with it so far, im sure i'll explain in another topic somewhere. Love the Aygo, although i have another 2 cars, its the Aygo i love driving. Just begs to be hammered everywhere, but when you dont, well over 100 mile on a tenner. You cant beat it!

I'll get photos up somewhere, and im sure i'll be on here from time to time now that i've found you lot.

Initially i was looking for a how to guide to get the stereo out of the Aygo, but couldnt find one. So i made my own - with pics. Im gona have a looksie around the site and see if i can post it somewhere or find one thats already been done!

Well, quite an intro! Sorry about that!

Hello everyone!!

Catch you all some point!

Mike

Welcome to TOC.... it is nice to get new members from foreign countries ;) :rolleyes::lol:

Im not technically a foreigner as such, im an englishman in new, erm, wales. lol. Sheffield lad really!

thanks for the welcome guys!

Does it get busy around here then??

Mike

Hi and welcome.

Yes. TOC is a very active forum with many regular posters but like any places it can have its quiet nights! :)

There is a "workshop submissions" section where you can post "How To:" threads. ;)

Hi Mike - welcome to TOC. I'm in Cardiff so not too far away.

Hey guys, cheers!

Ive posted a How To guide in the workshop section. Couldnt find a decent one anywhere online so hopefully this will be useful to other Aygo owners. I'll probably get round to some more as i carry out work on the Aygo.

Catch you all soon!

thanks again!