Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drivers Side Grab Handle

mogtok

Hi again all.

I have got fed up with hitting my head on the grab handle. I can't see any use for it as I'm clinging onto the steering wheel when I'm frightened. So I've removed it. Very easy. So I say why complain about it - remove it!

I was most impressed with the auto settings for wipers and lights. The wipers are really very intelligent.

I suppose I would have liked it if the "parcel shelf" included a front panel....but overall, still impressed.

nick

clinging onto the steering wheel, frightned of what? another stupid childish iq owner, you make the rest of us look like prats.

Hi again all.

I have got fed up with hitting my head on the grab handle. I can't see any use for it as I'm clinging onto the steering wheel when I'm frightened. So I've removed it. Very easy. So I say why complain about it - remove it!

I was most impressed with the auto settings for wipers and lights. The wipers are really very intelligent.

I suppose I would have liked it if the "parcel shelf" included a front panel....but overall, still impressed.

nick

I have had considerable problems with the aforementioned handle too and had to remove mine. When I first started smacking my head on it, I contacted the dealer and they said they had had no similar reports from anyone else - but it is obviously something not just limited to me.

MAYBE YOU GOT BIG HEADS, I HAVE NEVER HIT MY HEAD ON THE HANDLE,

maybe head is smaller than average.....obviously no room for a sense of humour in there........ :D

maybe head is smaller than average.....obviously no room for a sense of humour in there........ :D

nothing to do with a sence of humor ,just you acting like a child, bet you still live with mum,