Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's The Best Toyota... Ever

carjourno

:thumbsup: It's no problem Vic, I didn't see it anyway. Thank you though. She still seems to be alive but her definition of living is very different to mine... I guess that the fear of death is the biggest prevention of death itself in some cases.

Thanks Raist, I'll probably have a better look on sunday and see what I can do. I checked the plug but it was properly sealed and so was the door, I'll take it up and see what's what. :)

Again, don't beat yourself up Vic, I didn't see it and it doesn't concern those that did. :D I'll keep people updated on her status in the supporters section. She still manages to amaze me at how she can joke and be happy this close to the end. A remarkable woman indeed. :yes:

She still manages to amaze me at how she can joke and be happy this close to the end. A remarkable woman indeed. yes.gif

Like her grandson biggrin.gif

She still manages to amaze me at how she can joke and be happy this close to the end. A remarkable woman indeed. yes.gif

Like her grandson biggrin.gif

Hear,hear :lol:

I like your arguments guys, but the Land Cruiser still gets my vote.

Think back to the snow earlier this year when everyone was "marooned" - not Land Cruiser drivers - they had the freedom of the road.

Marrooned?

I had no problems in my Corolla T Sport.... :P

Driving on snow is about driver technique not the vehicle you're in ;)

I think Toyota have produced the best small cars in its class which are the Yaris and IQ in my opinion [i suppose Aygo too but I'm not too fond of them].

I adore my Yaris but if I could have any Toyota it'll probably be a Supra (God they look so cool!) or a huge Landcruiser. The name says it all and they're such imposing and incredibly vehicles!

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm suspicious :unsure: but I'm not about to click any of the links in the above post or the other similar ones in the following topics :shutit:

Maybe I'm suspicious unsure.gif but I'm not about to click any of the links in the above post or the other similar ones in the following topics shutup.gif

You don't think it may be suspect do you rolleyes.gif

Worry not Victor................The post appears to have vanished :blowup: ;)

Worry not Victor................The post appears to have vanished :blowup: ;)

My thoughts exactly, Steve :thumbsup: Well done :yahoo:

I was going to click on "report" but I reckoned that someone would be along & do the job, if necessary :lol:

Worry not Victor................The post appears to have vanished blowup.gifwink.gif

My thoughts exactly, Steve thumbsup.gif Well done yahoo.gif

I was going to click on "report" but I reckoned that someone would be along & do the job, if necessary laugh.gif

But I did report it Sir...

Worry not Victor................The post appears to have vanished blowup.gifwink.gif

I was going to click on "report" but I reckoned that someone would be along & do the job, if necessary laugh.gif

There is your Public image gone down the drain :lol:

Raist is really a civic minded Citizen, very heavily disguised :bag::ph34r::batman:

There is your Public image gone down the drain laugh.gif

Raist is really a civic minded Citizen, very heavily disguised bag.gifph34r.gifbatman.gif

It's just that he posted more than me...

I think you'll find the best toyota ever is this;

toyota_hilux_27_05_04.jpg

Mainly because it'll still be here in 1000 years time... :D

Ha ha. The Hilux is a beast of a thing and pretty cool too!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links